Pharmacy technician Maths Solutions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Rak in Mendham, New Jersey

53 months ago

Hi all, if any questions of Pharmacy tech maths, do post it. I will provide with the solutions.

Just want to help students prospect in Pharmacy technician profession.
Good luck

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Arithmetics in Littleton, Colorado

53 months ago

Just curious how many kinds of "maths" are there? What does "prospect in Pharmacy technician profession" mean? Do you also help with "Englishs"?

Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

Arithmetics in Littleton, Colorado said: Just curious how many kinds of "maths" are there? What does "prospect in Pharmacy technician profession" mean? Do you also help with "Englishs"?

I intend to help students with pharmacy technician maths. I dont think i am doing something wrong.
Thank you

Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

You missed the point entirely. The word is "math," not "maths." You probably should brush up on your use of plurals before holding yourself out as a tutor or whatever it is you do.

Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

For that matter, you should brush up on your English. You probably meant to write, "I don't thin I am doing anything wrong."

Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

For that matter, you should brush up on your English. You probably meant to write, "I don't think I am doing anything wrong."

Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

Arithmetics in Littleton, Colorado said: For that matter, you should brush up on your English. You probably meant to write, "I don't think I am doing anything wrong."

Ok Thankyou for correcting.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.