RITE-AID

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 114 of 114)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

Niecey in Kingsland, Georgia

24 months ago

rite aid started me at $10 so it could be worse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

decievedpatient in Yreka, California

22 months ago

Any one willing to 'blow the whistle' on their training process??? ie; do they train you how to violate laws, to discriminate against medi-cal patients???

suicidal&homicidal in Modesto, California said: My rite aid and i love it. they made me sign a contract to have fun. they hired me and only gave me one hour of training. then when i found another rite aid that would train me and work me, they told me sorry you can't work there. then they stuck me in as a cashier for two year and they discovered i was making too much money they forced me back into pharmacy, with no training, even though i told them i just need some time on the nextgen to get fast. now they stopped scheduling me and have my union is filling a grievence, and a friendly bird at rite aid has told me that when i get back to pharmacy they are planning on writing me up for anything they can so they can fire me. My rite aid and i love it.

decievedpatient in Yreka, California

22 months ago

www.texaslawyers.com/coomer/governmentcorruptionlawyer.htm
Blow the Whistle!!! Whistleblower Claims - "Potential heroes that blow the whistle on government fraud and corruption include employees, former employees, high-level executives, sub contractors, general contractors, and people working with major defense contractors, telecommunications companies, and large health care organizations."
(fyi- just because the site says "texaslawyers" doesn't matter... practices nationally* as I understand it)

suicidal&homicidal in Modesto, California said: My rite aid and i love it. they made me sign a contract to have fun. they hired me and only gave me one hour of training. then when i found another rite aid that would train me and work me, they told me sorry you can't work there. then they stuck me in as a cashier for two year and they discovered i was making too much money they forced me back into pharmacy, with no training, even though i told them i just need some time on the nextgen to get fast. now they stopped scheduling me and have my union is filling a grievence, and a friendly bird at rite aid has told me that when i get back to pharmacy they are planning on writing me up for anything they can so they can fire me. My rite aid and i love it.

Recruit1 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

19 months ago

Crazy Bear in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: To add to this MESS. I took the drug test, and was waiting for a call from Quest Diagnostics, to confirm a couple of prescriptions I had been taking for a seizure disorder. One which was a controlled substance. No problem, I understand. But after a week I heard nothing..From Quest, nor Rite Aide. So I sent the District Pharmacy Manager to find out something. He told me in these words "I was not fit for the position." Hmmmmm. what does that mean? I know but I can't prove it, that I was discriminated for having a disability. There is no other explanation! I passed all tests!I KNOW whats in my system. I know the laws. I know how things work. I was told I was on the new hire list. Just waiting for my hours. I even hate to play the discrimination card, but there is no other explanation! I have a clean background. I have never been arrested. I called a lawyer, they would take the case but they wanted $750.(which I don't have. I brought this situation to the school I went to they were OUTRAGED to say the least. They felt the same as I do. What can I do? Anyone have any kind of suggestion? I do not want these people to get away with this! This crap goes on way to much! I am sure I am not the only one this has happened to.

Hi, can you please tell me the type of drug screen that Rite Aid performs at Quest Diagnostics? I really appreciate the info.

amanda

13 months ago

kacey in Du Bois, Pennsylvania said: I also worked for Eckerd and was bought out by rite aid. I personally think rite aid would like to get rid of the people that worked for Eckerd. All the the people that are running rite aid are about the MONEY, not the people that are helping them make it!!!!

when i worked for eckerd they had employees work off the clock. they would mess up employees paychecks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tiffany in Lexington, Kentucky

12 months ago

Crazy Bear in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: To add to this MESS. I took the drug test, and was waiting for a call from Quest Diagnostics, to confirm a couple of prescriptions I had been taking for a seizure disorder. One which was a controlled substance. No problem, I understand. But after a week I heard nothing..From Quest, nor Rite Aide. So I sent the District Pharmacy Manager to find out something. He told me in these words "I was not fit for the position." Hmmmmm. what does that mean? I know but I can't prove it, that I was discriminated for having a disability. There is no other explanation! I passed all tests!I KNOW whats in my system. I know the laws. I know how things work. I was told I was on the new hire list. Just waiting for my hours. I even hate to play the discrimination card, but there is no other explanation! I have a clean background. I have never been arrested. I called a lawyer, they would take the case but they wanted $750.(which I don't have. I brought this situation to the school I went to they were OUTRAGED to say the least. They felt the same as I do. What can I do? Anyone have any kind of suggestion? I do not want these people to get away with this! This crap goes on way to much! I am sure I am not the only one this has happened to.

Contact your closest Epilepsy Foundation. We have a legal fund to assist discrimination cases associated with epilepsy.

J in Dundalk, Maryland

8 months ago

Crazy Bear in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Thank you sooo much for your response. It's almost funny because these people tell you follow up on potential jobs. I was doing just that. Trying to show that I am not some 18 year old kid who is just there for the ride! I am a 40 man who knows what I want. I went to school, studied hard, and have a 4.0 GPA. No lie. I am asking for ten dollars per hour! This morning I was told not to call back, they will call me!! I want some kind of time line! WHAT THE HELL? It's kind of funny because when I finished school, I had it in my brain that I was refused to work for Rite Aid ! I want to do chemotherapy. You need experience. I have to start some where. So, again that for letting me ramble.

-Thank god you aren't just "some 18 year old kid who is just there for the ride" as you said. I got hired and started my tech job at 18 years old and I wasn't just "there for the ride". Believe it or not, 18 year olds still have bills to pay and a future to lead!!! All of my teenage friends who go to a job interview and are just there for the ride don't show up at a pharmacy, I think that's more like McDonalds work. So you can see how this would offend me. I am a 19 year old girl who "knows what I want". I don't even get what that was supposed to mean up there^^. Do teenagers not know what they want because they haven't been on this earth as long as others?
Maybe if you were just some 18 year old boy applying for a job at rite aid, you wouldn't be a 40 year old man complaining on an internet site about wanting 10 dollars an hour.
Since you "have to start somewhere," maybe you SHOULD have been just some dumb kid applying for a job a long time ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

J in Dundalk, Maryland

8 months ago

Lisa in Bay City, Michigan said: I was a under paid over worked never thanked under paid tech in beaverton,Mich. I just lost my job due to signing a confession of taking a less then 1/2 full bottle of Prozac and now im being accused of stealing "get this I hope you all sitting down" over 6000 VS YES 6000 in a few months WOW WHERE WAS THE PHARMIST AND DID I USE A DUMP TUCK AND BACKHOE???? This is being base on there trust worthy cycle counts, we all know how on they are, By the way I don’t think we even have 6000 in our little store with only 1 over worked tech. at a time and 1 over worked pharmacist! There evidence is so good its been over a month im still sitting home and jobless. guess what rite aid im not in jail or should I say prison as they have threatened "BECAUSE I DID NOT DO IT" by the way just so all of you know "IM ALERGIC TO IT ON TOP OF IT!!

I mean if u signed a confession saying you stole then ....
And are you saying your being accused of stealing $6,000.00 worth of inventory? Have you ever seen an invoice of a McKesson order? Drugs are expensive, $6,000.00 isn't a dumb truck and a back whatever its more like a pocketful hah

J in Dundalk, Maryland

8 months ago

Megan in Brick, New Jersey said: I just finished a pharm tech course at the local community college ...would rite aid be a good place to start or does anyone have any other suggestions...I would really like to work in a hospital but I know they won't hire you unless you have retail experience...thanks..

Personally, its taught me so much. I have no idea about any other companies but if they are hiring give it a try and show up every single day until you are told you are hired! Seriously, be ambitious. it works! And like someone else said on here, retail is fast paced and you have a lot of responsibilities, but if anything , you will be prepared for the worst.

J in Dundalk, Maryland

8 months ago

I was actually on the internet looking up what "RACS" stands for because I'm doing my workbook to get certified through rite aid and I came across this site. I was reading through everyone's comments and was shocked what people say on the computer about their current/past business. There are millions of people in the world starving and hungry and would love to have any job, let alone being in a controlled temperature building, no hard labor, and mostly starting off above minimum wage!!! I mean damn how demanding can our country get.
As for the "dealing with mean people" comments or whatever, welcome to retail! if you didn't want to deal with people, why did you apply for the job. how can dealing with grouchy senior citizens get to some of you that much? You know, when you actually talk to the person, and try to get them to smile a little, give them a compliment or something, it actually works believe it or not.
Everyone else complaining about Rite Aid because of the drug involved situations is just funny. Think if you all owned your own pharmacy. What kind of people would you want behind your pharmacy? hmmmm....

Firm Tech in Chino, California

8 months ago

J in Dundalk, Maryland said: -Thank god you aren't just "some 18 year old kid who is just there for the ride" as you said. I got hired and started my tech job at 18 years old and I wasn't just "there for the ride". Believe it or not, 18 year olds still have bills to pay and a future to lead!!! All of my teenage friends who go to a job interview and are just there for the ride don't show up at a pharmacy, I think that's more like McDonalds work. So you can see how this would offend me. I am a 19 year old girl who "knows what I want". I don't even get what that was supposed to mean up there^^. Do teenagers not know what they want because they haven't been on this earth as long as others?
Maybe if you were just some 18 year old boy applying for a job at rite aid, you wouldn't be a 40 year old man complaining on an internet site about wanting 10 dollars an hour.
Since you "have to start somewhere," maybe you SHOULD have been just some dumb kid applying for a job a long time ago.

You're an idiot, you are 18 and know absolutely nothing let alone have bills. Probably have a cell and think you have hardship now. I personally have no interest in this thread in fact I only looked at it to prove a friend wrong about how much a pharm tech makes. which seems to be about $12 to start. Wow big money and think after 10 years you might even top out at $18! From what I know its a dead end job and it seems a lot of people get tricked into paying out loads of cash to take some BS test to be certified. Either way I see a pharm tech pretty damn close to working at McDonalds. Do yourself a favor and go run into a wall or something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

J in Dundalk, Maryland

8 months ago

Firm Tech in Chino, California said: You're an idiot, you are 18 and know absolutely nothing let alone have bills. Probably have a cell and think you have hardship now. I personally have no interest in this thread in fact I only looked at it to prove a friend wrong about how much a pharm tech makes. which seems to be about $12 to start. Wow big money and think after 10 years you might even top out at $18! From what I know its a dead end job and it seems a lot of people get tricked into paying out loads of cash to take some BS test to be certified. Either way I see a pharm tech pretty damn close to working at McDonalds. Do yourself a favor and go run into a wall or something.

Well lets see I pay my full rent since I don't have a roommate, cable, electric, gas, water,car insurance. OH and cell phone. Don't be so quick to judge what a person has dealt with or the hardship they have dealt with because of their age. Oh and as for in 10 years, I'll be done with pharmacy school. I am almost done all of my pre reqs so I will be applying to pharmacy school next year. I'd much rather go with the starting 80k a year. I'd rather give everyone good advice. Get in with a pharmacy, get hands-on experience, see how you like the field (and get paid for doing this), and it looks absolutely fantastic on a pharmacy school application. Every professor says the best way to get in is good grades and experience in the field. Then by the time im your age I wont be on the computer as a 40 year old telling people to run into the wall or something. haha . But very creative. Oh and don't let me forget I wont be whining that I cant get 10 bucks an hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BPBP in Glendale, California

7 months ago

worst job is to be pharmacy technician..specially in corporations like CVS.Walgreeens.Rite-aid.Omnicare etc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Firm Tech in Chino, California

6 months ago

J in Dundalk, Maryland said: Well lets see I pay my full rent since I don't have a roommate, cable , electric, gas, water,car insurance . OH and cell phone. Don't be so quick to judge what a person has dealt with or the hardship they have dealt with because of their age. Oh and as for in 10 years, I'll be done with pharmacy school. I am almost done all of my pre reqs so I will be applying to pharmacy school next year. I'd much rather go with the starting 80k a year. I'd rather give everyone good advice. Get in with a pharmacy, get hands-on experience, see how you like the field (and get paid for doing this), and it looks absolutely fantastic on a pharmacy school application. Every professor says the best way to get in is good grades and experience in the field. Then by the time im your age I wont be on the computer as a 40 year old telling people to run into the wall or something. haha . But very creative . Oh and don't let me forget I wont be whining that I cant get 10 bucks an hour.

LOL talking about graduating already thats funny, let me know how the applying for jobs things works out for you. I know one pharmacist, never was a pharmtech, took him a long time to get hired at a Target. Good luck paying your student loans off with no job. At least then you will have real hardship I guess.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.