Working for Kroger

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (43)

JuneK in Kennesaw, Georgia

71 months ago

Is anyone currently working as a pharm tech at Kroger? I have an initial interview on Monday. ( I learned from a friend that Kroger has you take a drug test first, but they do not tell you this until you arrive for the "interview".)
Any advice for me about the interview? Do you like working for Kroger? What are you getting paid? I have my CPhT and have 2 years retail experience. Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Ur friend in Dayton, Ohio

64 months ago

If your not a druggie then you should be fine about the drug test, who cares if they spring it on you! I think most companies should do that and it would keep filthy druggies out of the store.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (67) Reply - Report abuse

charlie in Port Huron, Michigan

64 months ago

Ur friend in Dayton, Ohio said: If your not a druggie then you should be fine about the drug test, who cares if they spring it on you! I think most companies should do that and it would keep filthy druggies out of the store.

thats a pretty bold statement to call people filthy wouldnt you say? because someone maybe smokes some weed every now and then or hell even daily makes them filthy???? i know a doctor who is a regular smoker and never does it during work and is the last thing from filthy seeing as his house cost more than you probably make in 20 years so i would watch the phrase filthy druggies as you call it because some of them make more money than you and are probably better citizens too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Decatur, Georgia

64 months ago

JuneK in Kennesaw, Georgia said: Is anyone currently working as a pharm tech at Kroger? I have an initial interview on Monday. ( I learned from a friend that Kroger has you take a drug test first, but they do not tell you this until you arrive for the "interview".)
Any advice for me about the interview? Do you like working for Kroger? What are you getting paid? I have my CPhT and have 2 years retail experience. Thanks in advance.

I DID AN INTERNSHIP IN THE PHARMACY, MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WORK FOR KROGER PHARMACY! THERE SYSTEM WAS SO MESS UP THAT IF YOU HAD 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE YOU STILL WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CATCH ON! THEY RECENTLY UPDATED THERE SYSTEM, AND IT'S MUCH HARDER THEN THE OLD ONE!! AND AS FAR AS THE DRUG TEST GOES THEY TAKE ORAL TESTS, SO IF YOUR NOT CLEAN THAT'S PRETTY MUCH A WRAP!! GOOD LUCK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

freezepop in Miami, Florida

60 months ago

you people are rediculous. there is nothing wrong with smoking weed, its natural and helps people all over the world. people who are mean, or anal change and become happy , open minded, kind hearted people. just because you havent ever tried it, doesnt mean you can talk wrongly about people who do. we took initiative and bravery to try something one day and it made our lives better and helped us open our eyes.go learn your facts. people who smoke pot dont do things any less efficant, people who smoke weed( and do no other drugs) never are violent and dangerous. people like you need to open up . this country was founded by men who were all snorting crack and smoking weed while writing the declaration of independance. YES its true. people in this country have been smoking weed since this country was founded. im not saying snorting cokes ok . infact its disgusting, but smoking weed is NOT NEARLY as horrible as you have embedded in your mind.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

potnetialPT in Atlanta, Georgia

59 months ago

I hope that none of you are passing out drugs to anyone. Because all of you have lost focus to topic that this chat should address. I am also concern about some of your vocabulary, spelling, and language that you are using. I am considering taking the course in pharmacy tech, but if this is the level of thinking of the current professional in this field......I am not so sure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

della b in detroit, Michigan

58 months ago

lmfao r u serious frezzepop? ur actin like ur having a brain freeze smoking weed isnt natural or legal nor safe. would u like someone who is giving u meds to think like that? because they probobly think its ok to short u outta ur painkillers, or think coumadin 1mg and coumadin 10mg is the same stregnth medication and the kill someone.. I cant wait to go to the pharmacy u work at...R u high now? thats the only reason y something so unintelligent would come outta someones mouth, now i agree all drug users are not fillthy but answer this,would u let a weed somker do surgery on u, dispense pills to u, give u health advise, drive u car? Word of advise lay off the weed!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (48) Reply - Report abuse

kristin in Memphis, Tennessee

58 months ago

della b in detroit, Michigan said: lmfao r u serious frezzepop? ur actin like ur having a brain freeze smoking weed isnt natural or legal nor safe. would u like someone who is giving u meds to think like that? because they probobly think its ok to short u outta ur painkillers, or think coumadin 1mg and coumadin 10mg is the same stregnth medication and the kill someone.. I cant wait to go to the pharmacy u work at...R u high now? thats the only reason y something so unintelligent would come outta someones mouth, now i agree all drug users are not fillthy but answer this,would u let a weed somker do surgery on u, dispense pills to u, give u health advise, drive u car? Word of advise lay off the weed!

just because someone smokes weed does not mean they are doing it on the job. It also doesn't mean they will steal your meds either. Most marijuana smokers do only that and nothing else, I know I do! In case you haven't heard, new states are adopting medical marijuana laws every month, so it couldn't be as bad as heroin or coke as I've not seen any state pass a law for those. I bet you would be just fine with an alcoholic giving you your meds because it's legal right?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

kristin in Memphis, Tennessee

58 months ago

Also it would be considered natural as it is grown from a seed, in the ground, with sunlight.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

anonuser in Denver, Colorado

57 months ago

della b in detroit, Michigan said: lmfao r u serious frezzepop? ur actin like ur having a brain freeze smoking weed isnt natural or legal nor safe. would u like someone who is giving u meds to think like that? because they probobly think its ok to short u outta ur painkillers, or think coumadin 1mg and coumadin 10mg is the same stregnth medication and the kill someone.. I cant wait to go to the pharmacy u work at...R u high now? thats the only reason y something so unintelligent would come outta someones mouth, now i agree all drug users are not fillthy but answer this,would u let a weed somker do surgery on u, dispense pills to u, give u health advise, drive u car? Word of advise lay off the weed!

You and every other uneducated person (pertaining to marijuana) don't seem to question whether or not your pharm tech, surgeon, physician, lawyer, judge, parent, etc. is an alcoholic or not. Alcohol is a much more dangerous drug than marijuana, and thats just one example.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

ok number 1, i wouldn't let anyone i know willingly under the infuence of drugs or ALCHOOL in any kind of healthcare enviroment do anything to me period, now seeing as the topic writter fully disclosed why they were askin bout a drug test and maijuana i spoke my piece had they said alchool, rx drugs, and what ever else my statement would stay the same and so forth in a public forum im intitled to express my oppion. Number 2 im on a cellphone so 'f' that grammer bs, also lmfao at the whole unintellegnt thing last time i check jobs still do drug testing for 'weed' so untill then its still illegal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

vee in Greenville, South Carolina

56 months ago

how does working for K-mart compare to CVS,Rite Aid Walgreens Walmart hospital pharmacy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

vee in Greenville, South Carolina

56 months ago

How does working for K-mart sound

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ms pilz in New York, New York

56 months ago

you will be ok. They will make you work, but if you keep your nose clean they will leave you alone. Unlike Walgreen, CVS they do not micromanage. Enjoy your career, and good luck.

JuneK in Kennesaw, Georgia said: Is anyone currently
\working as a pharm tech at Kroger? I have an initial interview on Monday. ( I learned from a friend that Kroger has you take a drug test first, but they do not tell you this until you arrive for the "interview".)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tiko in Bangor, Maine

56 months ago

I was thinking about going to NTI for CPHT hopefully I could pursue a careeer and open up my own pharmacy and/or dispensary in the state of Maine due to recent Medical M Enactment.

any thoughts?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

caliboy in Victorville, California

55 months ago

i'm not worried about getting tested for the job as a pharmacy tech my only concern is say you are working at a pharmacy for a couple months and staff tell's you to take a random drug test again not worried about the drug test itself just worried about what kind of drug test it is. If it is a urine test i have no worries but if it is a hair sample that they take from you that is where my problem is because weed stays in your hair longer then in your system...has anyone came across this predicament? if so please leave another comment..i would gladly appreciate it thanks..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dopesmylez

55 months ago

u are an idiot. It's been proven that weed isn't a harmful
substance. It's been proven that it isn't addictive. It's been proven that alcohol is far more dangerous physically and socialy. Also, if a person isn't responsible enough to not smoke on the job then they shouldn't be smoking. Other than that a person that smokes and does somethin stupid when they're sober are doing just that, something stupid, not because they smoke weed; because people do stupid things and screw up. Do some research. Ur just like the rest of the pencil pushin panzys in the world. All smoke no fire. Don't talk down on something u know nothing about.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ReginaM in Los Angeles, California

55 months ago

freezepop in Miami, Florida said: you people are rediculous. there is nothing wrong with smoking weed, its natural and helps people all over the world. people who are mean, or anal change and become happy , open minded, kind hearted people. just because you havent ever tried it, doesnt mean you can talk wrongly about people who do. we took initiative and bravery to try something one day and it made our lives better and helped us open our eyes.go learn your facts. people who smoke pot dont do things any less efficant, people who smoke weed( and do no other drugs) never are violent and dangerous. people like you need to open up . this country was founded by men who were all snorting crack and smoking weed while writing the declaration of independance. YES its true. people in this country have been smoking weed since this country was founded. im not saying snorting cokes ok . infact its disgusting, but smoking weed is NOT NEARLY as horrible as you have embedded in your mind.

Our founding fathers didn't have crack.

And I hope you know that just because marijuana is legal in a particular state,you will still be denied a job if it's found in your system because in the eyes of the feds it's illegal.

Having an actual rx for it is a different circumstance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Dopesmylez in Odessa, Texas

55 months ago

della b in detroit, Michigan said: So if smoking marjiuana isnt illegal....WHY DO EMPLOYERS TEST FOR IT. How bout YOU do some bucking research, now your the new idiot of this fourm thanks alot.....

I never said it wasn't illegal u jackass. Did u even read what I wrote? Trust me I do the research. It's illegal because of greedy politicians and racicst scum. So no, I don't look like an idiot; bit u still do. Why don't u check out show me the facts and look at all the myths about marijuana that have been debunked. Do you even know what debunked means? Once again, don't down on something u know nothing about.
NORML.ORG

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

Dozens of studies have been done over the last several decades. No, hundreds of studies. All of them prove that marijuana is less of a danger to society than any legal substance. It's been proven that it van be used as a medicine. The only reason it's not all over the news us because the government chooses what goes in tv. Fact of the matter is, it's not gonna be long before it's legal nationally if ignorant blockheads like Della b are what make up the opposition.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

let me guess you ppl have rx's for your marijuana? Yeah the buck right yall are the type of ppl who rally with the really sick and dying so you can get your rocks off you should be ashamed of yourselfs, typical ppl always trying to defend what there doing when its still wrong....and i don't need a website im drug free :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

caliboy in Victorville, California said: i'm not worried about getting tested for the job as a pharmacy tech my only concern is say you are working at a pharmacy for a couple months and staff tell's you to take a random drug test again not worried about the drug test itself just worried about what kind of drug test it is. If it is a urine test i have no worries but if it is a hair sample that they take from you that is where my problem is because weed stays in your hair longer then in your system...has anyone came across this predicament? if so please leave another comment..i would gladly appreciate it thanks..

From what I've seen, companies to the urine test. There a lot of people rocking shaved heads these days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

della b in detroit, Michigan said: let me guess you ppl have rx's for your marijuana? Yeah the buck right yall are the type of ppl who rally with the really sick and dying so you can get your rocks off you should be ashamed of yourselfs, typical ppl always trying to defend what there doing when its still wrong....and i don't need a website im drug free :-)

stfu. Don't talk about the sick and dying you piece. My aunt and my cousin both just died of cancer. It wouldn't of cured them, but it damn sure woul hve helped ease the pain. You don't have a right to talk about the sick and dying if you would deny them a simple plant that you know nothing about. The AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION released a study last year provig that alcohol is mote dangerous than marijuana will ever be on any scale. The CONGRESSIONAL RESEARCH COMMITTEE(that's the committee that researches all the current laws and puts together a comprhensive report every year about wut congress needs to look at.) released a report this year stating that marijuana needs to be legalized. You're just like every other anti pot person out there. You don't know anything. You're just scared. Do you even know what thc stands for? Do you know what cbds are? Did you know theyre trying to develop strains of marijuana that have higher cbd counts and lower thc % so people can recieve the medical benefits of canabinoids without the psychoactive effects of thc. We're not just doin this to get high. We're doin this to help people who are sick. Cancer, aids, ms, glaucoma, chronic pain from severe injruies. Yes all of these have medicines, all of which carry a risk of dependancy or have horrible side effects. We are doin this to help people. It's people lie you that are the reason my cousin andy aunt couldn't smoke a little weed to ease their suffering. This started out political, but personally hope your ignorant ass burns in hell Della b.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dopesmylez

55 months ago

ReginaM in Los Angeles, California said: Our founding fathers didn't have crack.

And I hope you know that just because marijuana is legal in a particular state,you will still be denied a job if it's found in your system because in the eyes of the feds it's illegal.

Having an actual rx for it is a different circumstance.

True. And I hope that 100mil people don't up and try to move to Cali if it becomes legal. The way I look at it though, if it becomes legal in Cali, 2 or 3 more states will follow suit and eventually the majority of the medicinal marijuana states. By that time several other states will have legalized it for medicinal use, and once a law is passed in 2/3 of the states it
goes national. There's already 14 states with medical marijuana(or in the words of a certian news anchor on a certian news station "maricaljuana") laws. 2/3 of the country would be roughly 17, but we'll say 18 to be safe. Thats still only 4 more states. It probably won't be all the medicinal states that go. Several of the multiple states that have and are decriminalizing marijuana will go as well. 12 years tops.

55 months ago

Then let's keep our fingers crossed.

caliboy in Victorville, California

55 months ago

ReginaM in Los Angeles, California said: From what I've seen, companies to the urine test. There a lot of people rocking shaved heads these days.

yeah thanks

snowytrails in Eagle, Colorado

52 months ago

i got fired from city market today i understand i was on a 6 mos trial basis but they didnt give a reason, so how am i to know. my question is do i have the right by law to know the reason for my termination, i asked "may i ask why?" and the manager said" we dont have to give you a reason why". I worked in the meat dept and i was there 1 month. can someone answer that question for me, "do i have the leagal right to know why i was terminated. it was kroger/city market.Thankyou!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

I've been fired from jobs and it sucks.But you may still have a card to play. Here in CA if you're fired,the employer must pay you on the spot whether you ask or not, and if you aren't paid the emp will be fined daily until you are. So check with the CO labor board to find out where you stand on this. As far as the why,I wouldn't count on him changing his mind and giving you a reason.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

Dopesmylez said: True. And I hope that 100mil people don't up and try to move to Cali if it becomes legal. The way I look at it though, if it becomes legal in Cali, 2 or 3 more states will follow suit and eventually the majority of the medicinal marijuana states. By that time several other states will have legalized it for medicinal use, and once a law is passed in 2/3 of the states it
goes national. There's already 14 states with medical marijuana(or in the words of a certian news anchor on a certian news station "maricaljuana") laws. 2/3 of the country would be roughly 17, but we'll say 18 to be safe. Thats still only 4 more states. It probably won't be all the medicinal states that go. Several of the multiple states that have and are decriminalizing marijuana will go as well. 12 years tops.

Regarding MaryJane going national.Even if every state legalizes, it's still illegal in the eyes of the government until it's removed from the Schedule 1 list.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

nicole88 in Spokane, Washington

52 months ago

Dopesmylez in Odessa, Texas said: stfu. Don't talk about the sick and dying you piece. My aunt and my cousin both just died of cancer. It wouldn't of cured them, but it damn sure woul hve helped ease the pain. You don't have a right to talk about the sick and dying if you would deny them a simple plant that you know nothing about. The AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION released a study last year provig that alcohol is mote dangerous than marijuana will ever be on any scale. The CONGRESSIONAL RESEARCH COMMITTEE(that's the committee that researches all the current laws and puts together a comprhensive report every year about wut congress needs to look at.) released a report this year stating that marijuana needs to be legalized. You're just like every other anti pot person out there. You don't know anything. You're just scared. Do you even know what thc stands for? Do you know what cbds are? Did you know theyre trying to develop strains of marijuana that have higher cbd counts and lower thc % so people can recieve the medical benefits of canabinoids without the psychoactive effects of thc. We're not just doin this to get high. We're doin this to help people who are sick. Cancer, aids, ms, glaucoma, chronic pain from severe injruies. Yes all of these have medicines, all of which carry a risk of dependancy or have horrible side effects. We are doin this to help people. It's people lie you that are the reason my cousin andy aunt couldn't smoke a little weed to ease their suffering. This started out political, but personally hope your ignorant ass burns in hell Della b.

AMEN!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Grand Junction, Colorado

52 months ago

potnetialPT in Atlanta, Georgia said: I hope that none of you are passing out drugs to anyone. Because all of you have lost focus to topic that this chat should address. I am also concern about some of your vocabulary, spelling, and language that you are using. I am considering taking the course in pharmacy tech, but if this is the level of thinking of the current professional in this field......I am not so sure.

You probably shouldn't judge other people so quickly. I graduated high school at the age of 16 with a 3.85 GPA, I got a 5 on my AP Calculus BC test (the highest score possible on the hardest test possible), I received a 30 on my ACT with a 32 in the Math category, and I am a member of the High IQ Society. By the way, I smoke pot on a semi-regular basis. Get off of your high horse. Maybe you shouldn't go into this profession. If you don't, it will save us all the trouble of dealing with your pompous ass.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

lil Momm@ in Chester, Virginia

52 months ago

You'd have to be doing somethin' more than weed to mess up a 1 mg with a 10mg or short someone, if a weed smoker doesn't know anything else he still knows how much a gram is and to not skimp someone on something like painkillers. Maybe you should "all get a bong" and chill out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Desiderata

46 months ago

If you were on Methadone and had a privacy act from your state, could you still work as a Pharm Tech (anywhere as a Pharm Tech, doesn't matter on what store or hospital)

If they did a background chack would they find you take Methadone daily even with the privacy act you sign before you enter the program in the state I am in.

Or, what if they drug test you and Methadone comes out in your test, would you still be allowed to be a Pharm Tech? Or would you be blacklisted?

hey in Stone Mountain, Georgia

45 months ago

ok you tell them all that u best to hope someone from krogers dont see this a come find you even though i dont really know how.lol

Kris in Olympia, Washington

37 months ago

kristin in Memphis, Tennessee said: just because someone smokes weed does not mean they are doing it on the job. It also doesn't mean they will steal your meds either. Most marijuana smokers do only that and nothing else, I know I do! In case you haven't heard, new states are adopting medical marijuana laws every month, so it couldn't be as bad as heroin or coke as I've not seen any state pass a law for those. I bet you would be just fine with an alcoholic giving you your meds because it's legal right?

Actually coke is legal medically, it's used as a numbing agent mainly in a hospital setting. It's in the same family as litocaine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Julie in Toledo, Ohio

37 months ago

JuneK in Kennesaw, Georgia said: Is anyone currently working as a pharm tech at Kroger? I have an initial interview on Monday. ( I learned from a friend that Kroger has you take a drug test first, but they do not tell you this until you arrive for the "interview".)

I started with kroger almost 6 yrs ago with no experience, and have been there since. If your willing to have an open schedule, come in when they need you and stay late, you will go places. The pay insn't great but it has turned into a great stepping stone. I've recently have taken a job in a hospital pharm. after becoming certified. I have found my experience wit kroger very helpful. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brie69 in Yuma, Arizona

34 months ago

nicole88 in Spokane, Washington said: AMEN!

I very much agree with you. My mother died from AIDS in 2004 and my step-father also has AIDS and is still living. My point is, is that he has to smoke to help keep his meds down because they tend to make him nauseous. So yes, especially people with illnesses and smoke don't necessarily do it to get high. They do it to control and/or dull the pain as well as helping with nausea from all of the medications that they have to take. No one can really say unless they put themselves in their shoes and maybe they'd have a different outlook about Marijuana and the benefits it can have to the sick. With that being said. I don't think there is anything wrong with Marijuana for the simple fact that it grows from a seed, not something that man cooks up in a lab or brewery. I believe it to be the least harmful of anything else available for consumption.

Brie69 in Yuma, Arizona

34 months ago

Brie69 in Yuma, Arizona said: I very much agree with you. My mother died from AIDS in 2004 and my step-father also has AIDS and is still living. My point is, is that he has to smoke to help keep his meds down because they tend to make him nauseous. So yes, especially people with illnesses and smoke don't necessarily do it to get high. They do it to control and/or dull the pain as well as helping with nausea from all of the medications that they have to take. No one can really say unless they put themselves in their shoes and maybe they'd have a different outlook about Marijuana and the benefits it can have to the sick. With that being said. I don't think there is anything wrong with Marijuana for the simple fact that it grows from a seed, not something that man cooks up in a lab or brewery. I believe it to be the least harmful of anything else available for consumption.

I agree with what Dopesmylez in Odessa, Texas said!..couldn't fit my comment under..

Brie69 in Yuma, Arizona

34 months ago

I agree with what Dopesmylez in Odessa, Texas said! couldn't fit my comment right under!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Yamen in Harvest, Alabama

34 months ago

This thread is such a terrible cluster----. Kroger does not pay very well but if you want a job and like Julie said you're willing to actually work instead of beat around the bush all day you will go places. In most cases it appears they do oral fluid drug tests. Not all stores are the same so have the worst expectation possible and you will always be pleasantly surprised.

Anyone who flips that much ---- about marijuana use is living in the 1980's, irrational and close minded. Be careful kids, you don't want to end up like Michael Phelps, Steve Jobs, or Carl Sagan. Moderate and responsible cannabis use is possible, just like it is with alcohol - only healthier.

TechyNerd101 in Dayton, Ohio

26 months ago

snowytrails in Eagle, Colorado said: i got fired from city market today i understand i was on a 6 mos trial basis but they didnt give a reason, so how am i to know. my question is do i have the right by law to know the reason for my termination, i asked "may i ask why?" and the manager said" we dont have to give you a reason why". I worked in the meat dept and i was there 1 month. can someone answer that question for me, "do i have the leagal right to know why i was terminated. it was kroger/city market.Thankyou!!

In most states it says on the new hire paperwork that they do not have to give you any reason for why you are being fired...it does suck, but I'm sure if you went and attempted to collect unemployment from them, they'll be more than happy to tell you why they let you go...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

hey in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: ok you tell them all that u best to hope someone from krogers dont see this a come find you even though i dont really know how.lol

Its funny you guys in Stone Mountain are still that paranoid about drug testing..I'm from Stone Mountain and I know how the drug testing regulations can be in GA. I've never known anyone to pass a drug test by gargling bleach though...plus I'm almost certain you could potentially kill yourself doing that...in the future please be more careful. I'm pretty sure CVS still sells the "master cleanse" or go to the smoke shop on Buford Hwy and McElroy and ask them about a safer alternative. No job is worth poisoning yourself over...

oh and fyi, I'm not a smoker, I don't use drugs of any kind...I just know allot of people who were in your same situation...

26 months ago

And to address the comments about pot smokers being filthy...Its not so much that they are filthy people, more than it questions the integrity of the user. Someone who can't even follow the law and chooses to use illegal drugs, engage in illegal activity and associate with criminals is what is being questioned here. Do I want someone with all this going on in their life to deal with my medication? NO. And its not just pot smokers, its illegal drug users in general. I wouldn't trust a drug user of any drug to deal with any of my sensitive information or handle my medical records. Your actions in choosing to be a drug user has already proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that you do not care about the law and therefore you can not be trusted.

If you smoke for medical reasons, I get that, I understand it does really help allot of people, but those people have a legal right to obtain and use the drug...your everyday user does not. If you take risks for the sake of being high, how can I trust you won't do it with my social security number or my pain killers?

Sorry if I offended people, but that's the world we live in today and the honest truth is, if you don't like it..you can do one of two things; 1. stop smoking or 2. get over it and find a job that won't test you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.