eXcpt test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

OSU in Portland, Oregon

62 months ago

is the eXcpt really hard compared to the PTCB?
Are there a lot of trick questions? I'm planning on taking the test in the next week or two, but am SO nervous!
I have read the manuel (6th edition, from eXcpt). I have taken several practice exams, but several things on these tests, where NOT in the book i study from. Does that mean i still need to learn more, or do the other books have too much information for this test?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tamia in Tacoma, Washington

61 months ago

As what I heard from my fellow classmate who have took it first than I did. They said it was easy. ExCpt and the PTCB they bascially have the same questions but they're all mixed up. As long you're studying, you should do fine. Im going to take mine within a few weeks or so. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

OSU in Portland, Oregon

61 months ago

Tamia in Tacoma, Washington said: As what I heard from my fellow classmate who have took it first than I did. They said it was easy. ExCpt and the PTCB they bascially have the same questions but they're all mixed up. As long you're studying, you should do fine. Im going to take mine within a few weeks or so. Good Luck

Thanks for the information! I took it about a week ago, i was going to take it as a practice test since I didn't know all the drugs, brand/generic yet, but i was still able to pass the test somehow. I thought i failed while i was taking it, but it said passed! Good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jayro in Birmingham, Alabama

49 months ago

Just passed the ExCpt today!
Its mostly retail pharmacy, drugs, interactions, basic math/nearly no math at all, just a few instituional ?'s, & law. I thought I had failed to but made a 431(can't make any lower than 390). Surprised me seriously.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

unknown in Birmingham, Alabama

49 months ago

were u able 2 find a job with your certification?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

OSU in Portland, Oregon

49 months ago

unknown in Birmingham, Alabama said: were u able 2 find a job with your certification?

i was able to find a job with my certificate. i had no prior pharmacy experience, but have learned a lot since then.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.