I'm a new tech at Walmart pharmacy, i'm still confused on using the Connexus system such as billing problems and insurance info

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 322)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

nildear in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

57 months ago

I've been a pharm tech for 6 months at Walmart. Has anyone ever considered asking the store manager for a raise? I am thinking about doing this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Pico Rivera, California

57 months ago

After you've been there a year you get an evaluation and a raise.

constance in Palo Alto, California

57 months ago

JohnS in Denver, Colorado said: Ask your co-workers, thats what they are there for.

for the life of me, i do not see why people get jobs, then post on a forum asking for help on how to do the job...ask the people who hired you...

If the people who hire walmart staff were competent enough to follow through with an accurate and clear definition of job duties perhaps walmart employees wouldn't feel they would need to seek "outside" help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

constance in Palo Alto, California

57 months ago

if the people who hire walmart staff were competent enough to follow through with an accurate and clear definition of job duties, perhaps walmart employees wouldn't feel that they need to seek "outside" help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

goodhelp1 in Richmond, Virginia

57 months ago

I would look for another job if you are good at being a pharmacy technician take your national exam get hired at a hospital. I worked at walmart pharmacy for six months. They are very much underpaid. My co worker were rude and nasty to customers. Go where you can have respect

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

maw in Walla Walla, Washington

57 months ago

My neice spent $9,000 at a college learning to be a pharmacy tech. She is excellent at her job. I find it insulting to those who pay for higher education that people are hired for such an important job without any training. If you have no other experience you deserve only $8.00 an hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

tlb5859 in Texas

57 months ago

maw in Walla Walla, Washington said: My neice spent $9,000 at a college learning to be a pharmacy tech. She is excellent at her job. I find it insulting to those who pay for higher education that people are hired for such an important job without any training. If you have no other experience you deserve only $8.00 an hour.

Well I didn't go to school for pharmacy technician and personally I think you learn more on the job than from those vocational schools. I get paid less than people at my job who don't even know a quarter of what I know and have learned this in only 3 short years there. If you want to learn, then you will learn. The salary here in TX sucks, I took a $4 and hour cut in pay when I moved here. I make almost $8 LESS an hour than a co-worker who has been there 10 years and i can run rings around her. So a paid for education doesn't make you a better technician, I'm sorry to have to disagree with you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dannyj in Manchester, United Kingdom

57 months ago

I am considering moving over to the USA from the UK and have worked here as a technician for 3 years in a hospital. I get paid £10/hour (about $15) I did a 2 year training course to become qualified and now we have to pay £160 a year to register with a society that you get nothiing back from. I have looked around at jobs in different states and the average pay seems to be about $11/hour so a bit of a drop from at the moment but the cost of living is so much less over there. We pay about £5.50 ($8.40) for a gallon of petrol and to even get on the property ladder you need 20% deposit with a basic 2 bed house with a tiny garden costing about 120k. Ive seen houses in places in the US for 60k with a decent sized garden and pool. I would be happy to have a small drop in salary to get out of this decaying country I live in at the moment and move to a better life :)

57 months ago

Sorry, but $11/hr in the States isn't a better life either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dannyj in United Kingdom

57 months ago

What king of pay do you get for a hospital technician?

wbtech in Plainwell, Michigan

57 months ago

TXTech in Rockwall, Texas said: No, I don't "monitor" all the mistakes, but I am the one who is ALWAYS at the window. Every time my pharmacist four points a script and there is an error, I am the one who fixes it. I always look at the activity log to see if it was an error that I made. 99.99% of the time it is one of my co-workers. I have a tech who has been there 14 years. She is constantly asking "What does this say?" "How many days is this?" "Why won't this go thru on insurance?". She does it right in front of the customer which in my opinion makes her look stupid. I have been doing this for 31 years now, so I think I am quite capable of making the comment about all the errors. My store has been a pilot store for the last year and I have worked very closely with the DM's involved in making these changes. My goal is to be totally error free. Oh, and we fill 700 to 1000 scripts a day. We have 7 techs and 2 tech trainees, plus 3 cashiers. We also have 4 pharmacists.

I was hired into Walmart pharmacy with the promise that I would be "mentored" Into the tech position. Shortly thereafter, the pharmacy manager who hired me transferred to another store. The people I work with have been very stingey about sharing how to work with connexus. Since you have been with Walmart for so many years, maybe you can tell me if there is any type of manual available. I am quite capable of learning on my own, but I need at least some information. please help if you can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

I don't think it's that they don't want to share, it's that they're just not good teachers. When we get a new person I try to show them why we do something not just how. Also, they may feel they're too busy to teach you something. It's counter-productive though because the sooner you know how to do the job the faster you can do the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

tlb5859 in Texas

57 months ago

wbtech in Plainwell, Michigan said: I was hired into Walmart pharmacy with the promise that I would be "mentored" Into the tech position. Shortly thereafter, the pharmacy manager who hired me transferred to another store. The people I work with have been very stingey about sharing how to work with connexus. Since you have been with Walmart for so many years, maybe you can tell me if there is any type of manual available. I am quite capable of learning on my own, but I need at least some information. please help if you can.

Log on to the Wire. Search for technician training manual. You can also search for connexus help there as well.

tlb5859 in Texas

57 months ago

wbtech in Plainwell, Michigan said: Maybe they percieve me as a threat, so they're not willing to share. Ego can be such a huge roadblock!

A lot of people will percieve another as a threat. Don't let that get to you. If you don't get anywhere with them email your DM thru the wire's email. Remember, we have an open door policy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Matt in San Marcos, California

56 months ago

Just wondering what all you seasoned techs at Wal*Mart look for in new hires? Is it enough to have a willingness to learn? How long should it take the average person to be completely competent in working as a tech there? I'm a new hire and I'm feeling less than confident.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

tlb5859 in Texas

55 months ago

Matt in San Marcos, California said: Just wondering what all you seasoned techs at Wal*Mart look for in new hires? Is it enough to have a willingness to learn? How long should it take the average person to be completely competent in working as a tech there? I'm a new hire and I'm feeling less than confident.

I look for a willingness to learn and the ability to retain what you are taught by whatever means you find suits you. If I have shown you something 5,10, 20 times, I would expect you to know it by then.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rheannon in Minot, North Dakota

55 months ago

I live in Berryville AR and was wondering if anyone knew of the better schools or how to become a pharmacy tech.

lenae in Layton, Utah

55 months ago

vincent in San Bernardino, California said: What are the steps to solve billing problems such as INCORRECT NDC NUMBER, REFILL TOO SOON, etc. or anything else would be helpful? thanks for the replies.

hi there,
with an incorrect ndc number you basically need to ask the pharamcist if you can change the ndc to another brand. If that doesn't work, call the insurance to find out which ndc they want you to use. They may provide an override. With a refill too soon, you need to go to the bottom of the screen and click on the button that says wait it will come up with a time frame as to how long you want to wait like 2 hours, 4 hours, tomorrow or a certain date. The trouble message should give you a date it can be available to be filled. After that post a message in the comment section so any other tech knows when it could be filled. Hope this helps!

55 months ago

For the refill too soon let the customer know when it's fillable or give them the cash price. If they don't believe you it's too soon look under F7 (history) and under POS you can see what date and time the med was sold. Or you can see when they last picked up the med and count the number of days they should have left. Sometimes you have to do this to convince them to go home and double check their pill container.

molly in Corona, California

55 months ago

I'm a new technician. I got my license in March and have been looking for a job since. I am so happy walmart hired me but I am not being trained!!! Everyone just put me out there and I have to keep running back and fourth to ask questions and noone wants to help me!! I don't know the trouble shoot nor insurances. Its my thrid week working and the Pharmacist yells all the time. He says how he hates being a Pharmacist and should have went to school to be a doctor. He is so angry when he comes to work and noone wants to ever be around him. When he is there I make way more mistakes because I get so nervous. He scares me! I don't know how they expect me to be a good tech without proper training. I'm new and don't wanna start a problem but I don't know who can even help me.
I get paid 12.80 a hour which is nice though

tlb5859 in Texas

55 months ago

molly in Corona, California said: I'm a new technician. I got my license in March and have been looking for a job since. I am so happy walmart hired me but I am not being trained!!! Everyone just put me out there and I have to keep running back and fourth to ask questions and noone wants to help me!! I don't know the trouble shoot nor insurances. Its my thrid week working and the Pharmacist yells all the time. He says how he hates being a Pharmacist and should have went to school to be a doctor. He is so angry when he comes to work and noone wants to ever be around him. When he is there I make way more mistakes because I get so nervous. He scares me! I don't know how they expect me to be a good tech without proper training. I'm new and don't wanna start a problem but I don't know who can even help me.
I get paid 12.80 a hour which is nice though

Damn, you get more money than I do and I have been a tech for over thirty years!!!

All I can tell you is if you read the message on both the left AND right screen in TROUBLESHOOT, it usually will give you the answer to correct it. As for your pharmacist, log on the WIRE, go to EMAIL, (login is the same as for WIRE)and send an email to your district manager. I'm sure someone there can show you how to do it.

I have been begging my DM and those above her to let me be a trainer. There are so many people such as yourself who need hands on training, not this online CBL garbage. Maybe someday before I am too old to continue doing this work.

kiddio in Jackson, Mississippi

54 months ago

I am a recent hire at WalMart and am trying to teach myself so that I am more viable as an employee. After drop off and input, a customer/patient wants to know how much the rx will be. What do you do to get that information?
Also, how can I speed up my input skills? such as deciphering a doctor's name or deciphering sig codes?

kiddio in Jackson, Mississippi

54 months ago

What information will F1, F1, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, OR F9 bring to a pharmacy tech to help improve efficiency/accuracy on the job at WalMart?

54 months ago

Use F8 to find the price of medications, that is, the cash price.

54 months ago

F2 for accept, F3 for cancel or close, F4 for refresh like when you're seeing if the insurance is going through, F6 for active orders, F7 for the history of orders, F8 for pricing, F9 for modify detail, F10 to modify insurance detail, F12 to log-off and log-on as a new user.

4errorsgone in Lawton, Oklahoma

54 months ago

merefox in Camden, Arkansas said: We only have two techs in our store in Texas...YEP thats right only 2 of us. We don't get to take breaks we work 12 hour days. Only get one day off then work 3 days, then work one day off. We split the weekends between us and I make UNDER 10 an hour. Its slave labor. We are filling over 300 scripts a day. I can't afford to leave but it is KILLING me. We can't call in sick or have any time for our familys...it is aweful. I talked to Management and they really don't care. They really don't.

A Pharmacist in a Oklahoma City Wal-Mart make $54 per hr. That's alot of money for a pharmacist compared to a Tech but if they make 4 errors per year they are gone I'm told. Tech's have to watch out for errors too or they are gone too!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ll in Racine, Wisconsin

54 months ago

maw in Walla Walla, Washington said: My neice spent $9,000 at a college learning to be a pharmacy tech. She is excellent at her job. I find it insulting to those who pay for higher education that people are hired for such an important job without any training. If you have no other experience you deserve only $8.00 an hour.

I started with no expeirence or training and in less than 2 years I am a senior certified pharmacy technician. It depends what state you are in on if you need to pay for college or not. In my state it would be a waste of your money as all pharmacies will train you on the job and pay for you to become certified by the state. Sorry your niece had to pay that much to get the same job I got for free. I am a very good pharmacy technician and take insult to your comment. It is a person by person situation and I learned very fast and am very accurate.

tlb5859 in Texas

54 months ago

wbtech in Plainwell, Michigan said: I was hired into Walmart pharmacy with the promise that I would be "mentored" Into the tech position. Shortly thereafter, the pharmacy manager who hired me transferred to another store. The people I work with have been very stingey about sharing how to work with connexus. Since you have been with Walmart for so many years, maybe you can tell me if there is any type of manual available. I am quite capable of learning on my own, but I need at least some information. please help if you can.

LOG ON TO THE WIRE. THAT IS THE TELL ALL PLACE TO LEARM HOW TO DO THINGS.

josborn in Jacksonville, Florida

53 months ago

I've been a walmart tech for 3 years and I only make 9.30. How are you guys starting out at $12??? Anyways here are a few tips. If your getting "non matched ndc" rejections try pressing f8 and changing the ndc for that drug. Most drugs are made by different manufacturers and some the insurance may not reconize. Also future fill dates are the easiest to deal with. Just look at the date the rejection is giving you and click the future fill button at the upper right of the screen and put in the date on the calender. As far as input, try using tab to go to the next line its much quicker than using your mouse. If your having trouble remembering sig codes most of them are common sencual. Bid for twice daily the b is for bi as in bi-weekly pay check. Tid for three times daily is for tri as in tricycle with THREE weels. Qid for four times daily the q is for quad meaning 4 as in, well i cant think of an example but you should get it by now. You can also use other sig code short cuts such as nv for nausea and vomiting, pp for as needed for pain, prn for as needed, and ud for as directed. Hope this helps someone. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

David in Houston, Texas

53 months ago

In my pharmacy, there are some brand name drugs that have AB rated generics. So, we need to call the doctor to be ok to fill them. All I know are Lomotil and Rondec DM. Does anybody know is there any more drugs like that? I'm asking because I got yelled by the pharmacy because I did not let the patient know about the ab rated generic, and she came back to get her med, and we didn't have it b/c of the problem. Thanks

Paul in Whittier, California

53 months ago

What's AB rated generics. Tell to stop yelling.

53 months ago

I don't know if this was already posted, but what are AB rated generics? And, again, tell them to stop yelling or you'll contact their supervisor that they're harassing you.

David in Houston, Texas

53 months ago

well, according to what I am being told that an AB rated generic medication is slower on the onset of action than the name brand, so we need to verify that with the doctor whether it is appropriate for that patient.

53 months ago

O.k. wow. More stuff to remember.

tinkerbell24ful in Rancho Cordova, California

53 months ago

baby in Hialeah, Florida said: Thank's u but with one is the formula is not alligation ?
or stock solution ? thanku for all ....

I set alligation and have:

for 40%: (5/20) x (X:finalvolume)= 50mL
therefore final volume= 200mL
for 20%: (15/20)x 200= 150mL

Ms.WishSheKnewItAll in Harker Heights, Texas

53 months ago

David in Houston, Texas said: In my pharmacy, there are some brand name drugs that have AB rated generics. So, we need to call the doctor to be ok to fill them. All I know are Lomotil and Rondec DM. Does anybody know is there any more drugs like that? I'm asking because I got yelled by the pharmacy because I did not let the patient know about the ab rated generic, and she came back to get her med, and we didn't have it b/c of the problem. Thanks

hi im a newly certified technician at walmart but have cashiered for 1 yr + training for another year..
drugs you need to call the dr to get the permission to dispense the generic on are called non-ab rated drugs, its like saying the generic brand is a "fraternal twin" instead of "identical" in drug composition and/or how it helps the patients with their illness/sympotms a.k.a "non-therapeutically equivalent"; these are merely alternatives not generics substitutions. all the non-ab rated drugs i know of are
1. lomotil (diphenoxylate-atropine)
2. pyridium (Phenazopyridine)- VERY COMMON FOR ER PATIENT WITH NAUSEA/VOMITING USUALLY COMES WITH VICODIN MED ON RX
3. robitussion AC (Cheratussion AC)- ER COMMON ALSO
4. rondec dm (ceron-dm)
5. levsin (Hyoscyamine)
6. salex cream (Salicylic Acid crm)

i believe if youre inputing in connexus you should see the codes used by the FDA to determine if a drug is ab rated or not(BC, BD, BE, BN, BP, BR, BS, BT, BX, or B)
also, your pharmacy should keep a book of non-ab rated drug approvals given by the dr's in your area (with the date and person you spoke with on the phone) so that you dont have to keep calling when the drug comes from that clinic/hospital again. if you have to call, try to get "blanket approvals" for all non-ab rated drugs, most dr's will ok these for retail pharmacies.

53 months ago

also for other the other questions

1. to input faster/ better flow at drop off -
a.LEARN YOUR DR's SIGNATURES, this will help tremendously
b. know the common sigs for antibiotic and pain meds (1-2 every 4-6hrs, 2bid for 7days, etc...)
c. set a routine when you look at a rx to input (i usually do drug, quantity, sig, refills, dr, date, insurance, proofread, hold?, dispense full amt?, enter). the reason i look at insurance is for medicaid and tricare patients; medicaid has to have a dr's name in the dr field when inputing NO PA/NP
d. when you type in the drug do the 1st three letters and then do the strength, it usually pops the right one in the field quickly
e. if a patient wants to know the price of a med after dropping off, if theyre paying cash price, look up drug in f8 for pricing of the quantity of the generic, if they have insurance let them know:
a. you can only tell them the cash price and that they can call back 20 from the pick up time to find out
b. sign up for ready reminder through texting, it will give them the co-payment amount

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

continued...

c. if its tricare, 3$/mo for generics definitely, 9$/mo for brand and 22$/mo if it non formulary (i know lovaza is one), if pt wants brand tricare will not cover, if theyve had the generic before, tricare still wont cover it until the
dr does a prior authorization with the insurance first, let the patient know it usually takes up to a week, and that they should contact the dr for a speedier process on the PA.
2. write down your pick up times on the rx just in case a patient wants to lie about it later
3. there is a cheat sheat for sig codes when inputing in connexus just hit the button next to the sig field with a "?" on it, type in what you need to code for and itll bring it up, i learned some uncommon ones this way, also THERE IS NO CODE FOR TAKING A TABLET BY MOUTH 5 TIMES DAILY, you will have to free form this
4. lastly keep a notbk/suggest to tape notes by the computers in the pharm of the main hosptial's blanket ids (dea/dps/npi)

53 months ago

posted backwards lol

also for other the other questions

1. to input faster/ better flow at drop off -
a.LEARN YOUR DR's SIGNATURES, this will help tremendously
b. know the common sigs for antibiotic and pain meds (1-2 every 4-6hrs, 2bid for 7days, etc...)

tlb5859 in Texas

52 months ago

PhillipFry in Seattle, Washington said: There are a lot of scary posts in this thread >:( . As a pharmacy technician with 5+ years of experience I'm just totally shocked at the LACK OF KNOWLEDGE you guys go in to do your jobs everyday. Most to blame is probably your employers but the information you guys are lacking in just understanding fundamental aspects of being a technician is horrible.

My best tip for all of you is to COMMUNICATE effectively with your pharmacists and your patients through your learning curve because they are going to be the people suffering the most through this ordeal & no matter how much they like you personally nobody likes working with a slow inefficient technician.

Phillip: While you are correct, this does not happen. In my experience, Walmart expects you to shadow another technician in order to learn the Connexus system. I know when I started working there, the girl who was supposed to work with me got all huffy and puffy when she was told she had to train me. I had been working pharmacy 29 years when I started at Walmart. She managed to show me the absolute basic info and then I had to fend for myself. There was another technician who refused to show anyone anything. She thought she was better than the pharmacist!!

The average Walmart technician does not want to share their knowledge with a new person. They see them as a threat to their job security. WAKE UP!!! there is no job security with Walmart.

Maybe now with the new interactive CBL's the technicians with "cabbage brains" will be exposed for what they really are. You will need to move up from beginner to intermediate to advanced or be looking for a new job.

Technicians are just as important as the pharmacist even though we get crap for pay. We are responsible for people's lives. Learn the job, ask questions, and for God's sake, be responsible for your own learning.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

acts1614 in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

52 months ago

Has tech's taken the Inputting test on the global learning system ? If so, what did you think about it. I was disappointed that it was very difficult to read the prescriptions. I spent alot of time blowing up the sig just to read it. Another I noticed was that when you looked at what you typed, the font didn't look the numbers or letters looked the same.

cw68736 in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina

52 months ago

I only make 9.30 an hr as a pharmacy tech and I've been there a year. I do everything and do it well. I'm part time working 39.99 hours no insurance and I get treated so badly by customers. I hope to be leaving soon, maybe for another pharmacy tech possition at NOT a walmart, but hopefully for something better with more promising career choices. I just can't imagine being a "tech" my whole life. The Walmart on the beach is currently not a good place to work. Just FYI, new store manager and he's awful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cw68736 in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina

52 months ago

acts1614 in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma said: Has tech's taken the Inputting test on the global learning system ? If so, what did you think about it. I was disappointed that it was very difficult to read the prescriptions. I spent alot of time blowing up the sig just to read it. Another I noticed was that when you looked at what you typed, the font didn't look the numbers or letters looked the same.

At our store they said the input cbl test had too many problems- like the not being able to read the scripts etc- and not to bother to take it until the bugs are ironed out..... so we'll see when that is. I think it is a good cbl though (compared to all the others that do not help, just waste time) I do think that being ranked might help some people know what they need to work on.

tlb5859 in Texas

52 months ago

I agree with cw68736 in respect to their comment "I do think that being ranked might help some people know what they need to work on." There are way too many people at my store and I'm sure others who just skate by. Knowledge of so many things is so very important. Our mistakes affect peoples lives. I'm so tired of having to fix my co-workers errors. How do they think I learned how to do it? They are all just lazy and now will have to "put up or shut up" basically.

debra dunn in Seneca, Illinois

52 months ago

i need help with input because i am never over there. Nobody helps that much and I cant remember what to do if im never there to learn insurance and how to input so I lose my self confidence on how to do it. I only use a computer at the library. I am certified but inputing and insurance skills I need badly. does anybody have suggestions as the new cbls on inputting are coming.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Santa Fe, New Mexico

52 months ago

Working at walmart pharmacy is garbage and abusive, I too worked as a certified pharmacy tech and never received any training from the senior tech as she refused and had to rely
On asking the pharmacist for training, don't waste your time with going to your superiors and up the chain, because they don't care about you either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

lollyo

52 months ago

For 3 months I have been getting prescriptions at WalMart and paying for them in cash. Now my insurance received a bill for these prescriptions. How can they double dip like that and get away with it. They didn't this time as my insurance does not pay for prescriptions, but it ticks me off that they tried.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tlb5859 in Texas

52 months ago

lollyo said: For 3 months I have been getting prescriptions at WalMart and paying for them in cash. Now my insurance received a bill for these prescriptions. How can they double dip like that and get away with it. They didn't this time as my insurance does not pay for prescriptions, but it ticks me off that they tried.

If you look at your receipt (not the cash register one) on the bottom will be three letters, for example: CMK, MPD, RES, HLT, etc. If those letters are there then your prescription was processed through your insurance company. IF, the medications are on the $4 list, even if it went thru your insurance, you will still only pay $4 AND your insurance company DID NOT pay any additional money to the pharmacy. You can go to the pharmacy and they can show you what was paid by your insurance company, if anything. Hope this clarifies things for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

i need a job in Dallas, Texas

51 months ago

qumrun in Hicksville, New York said: could you please tell me what program walgreen has?

intercom plus

stressed in Altamonte Springs, Florida

50 months ago

i am a certified and registered tech with walmart. ive been there for four years and i get treated sooooooooooooo bad. my pharmacist takes advantage of me because i guess am what some would call a senior tech. my fellow co-workers dont want to hear how to do nothing. they leave everything to me to do. no one knows how to apply warehouse or mckesson, they cant even remember our pharmacys npi or medicaid id number to call ins companies to resolve problems. my yearly evalv is coming up soon and i refuse to get another exceeds expectations. i will get role model performance because i am so sick of having to do all of the work myself. i do not like my lazy co wokers and my demanding pharmacists. i am now on anxiety meds because i am so stressed out here at walmart. if there are any techs and i mean good techs please consider transferring to a walmart in the seaworld area or disney area. i reallly neeed some help. i could also use some advice from you seasoned techs on how to deal with lazy co workers who do not want to learn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.