pharm techkaiser test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

bad one in Rancho Cordova, California

48 months ago

what do they usually ask in the test? and does kaiser pay trainees?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ReginaM in Los Angeles, California

48 months ago

I took the PTech test on 4/29. Kaiser phoned me this morning to let me know that I had passed the test. 83.3% and she said that was excellent. Study the hell out of "The Learning Tool" that they gave you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

ReginaM in Los Angeles, California said: I took the PTech test on 4/29. Kaiser phoned me this morning to let me know that I had passed the test. 83.3% and she said that was excellent. Study the hell out of "The Learning Tool" that they gave you.

most of it is easy except for the "trade/generic" is there gonna be a lot those in the test? ty

48 months ago

Maybe a page and a half.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

ReginaM in Los Angeles, California said: Maybe a page and a half.

kool beans thanks for the help!

Roana in Lathrop, California

47 months ago

ReginaM in Los Angeles, California said: I took the PTech test on 4/29. Kaiser phoned me this morning to let me know that I had passed the test. 83.3% and she said that was excellent. Study the hell out of "The Learning Tool" that they gave you.

Hi! How can I apply to take the test? And do you know about their Outpatient PT program? Thanks.

47 months ago

Roana in Lathrop, California said: Hi! How can I apply to take the test? And do you know about their Outpatient PT program? Thanks.

You have to contact the HR dept. I'm not sure where Lathrop is, but in L.A. it's given every Thurs @2 and you have 1 hr to complete it.I don't know about their school but I was told that since I've already been through a PTech school,I was qualified to be considered for hire.

47 months ago

Good for you Regina! And thanks for your response i really appreciate it. I will call the HR of Manteca or Stockton ( NorCal) tomorrow. So how can i get the "The learning Tool"? I'm CPhT and registered as well but unlucky for finding job. I applied everywhere, online and in person but no success. How was it there in LA?

47 months ago

Roana in Lathrop, California said: Good for you Regina! And thanks for your response i really appreciate it. I will call the HR of Manteca or Stockton ( NorCal) tomorrow. So how can i get the "The learning Tool"? I'm CPhT and registered as well but unlucky for finding job. I applied everywhere, online and in person but no success. How was it there in LA?

That's the title of the study guide. You have to go in to HR to get it. I'm not PTCB yet. Got my license in Jan/2010 still looking for my first job. I've applied everywhere as well. I'd really love to get an entry level job at Kaiser.

47 months ago

ReginaM in Los Angeles, California said: That's the title of the study guide. You have to go in to HR to get it. I'm not PTCB yet. Got my license in Jan/2010 still looking for my first job. I've applied everywhere as well. I'd really love to get an entry level job at Kaiser.

Thanks Regina! I went to Kaiser HR yesterday and they handed me the study guide. I'm planning to take the test maybe in two weeks. I need to freshen my mind coz it's been a while since I took my PTCE (got a high score though). How about you, why not take it? For sure you can do it since you passed already the Kaiser test. It's not that hard. If you decided to go for it just e-mail me I'll be willing to help you. Just like you I'm also looking for an entry level. The HR said that for those w/o experience we might start as a clerk if Kaiser will hire us. So hopefully, you'll get that call from Kaiser soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

Roana in Lathrop, California said: Thanks Regina! I went to Kaiser HR yesterday and they handed me the study guide. I'm planning to take the test maybe in two weeks. I need to freshen my mind coz it's been a while since I took my PTCE (got a high score though). How about you, why not take it? For sure you can do it since you passed already the Kaiser test. It's not that hard. If you decided to go for it just e-mail me I'll be willing to help you. Just like you I'm also looking for an entry level. The HR said that for those w/o experience we might start as a clerk if Kaiser will hire us. So hopefully, you'll get that call from Kaiser soon.[/QUOTE

This is the Kaiser test that I've already passed.Now I'm looking for an entry level job.

Chrissy20 in Los Angeles, California

45 months ago

Are the brand/generic multiple choicee. Plzz Helllp!!!

45 months ago

Hopefully you got the study guide from HR? Study that and it's a breeze. If you don't have it, then yes the drugs are multiple choice. I took that test on 4/29 and have applied for five different jobs suited for me
but have yet to hear anything. I've applied for several of their PTech entry level jobs. No response.

45 months ago

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but I'm now applying for jobs outside of healthcare. I recently applied for a customer service job that pays $14/hr and offers free health insurance. If they want me I'm taking it. Sick and tired of being unemployed,sick and tired of being broke. I want my life back.

justme in San Diego, California

32 months ago

what kind of questions is the tech test and is there anywhere to get a sample

LASHAUNTURNER in Fairfield, California

20 months ago

Roana in Lathrop, California said: Thanks Regina! I went to Kaiser HR yesterday and they handed me the study guide. I'm planning to take the test maybe in two weeks. I need to freshen my mind coz it's been a while since I took my PTCE (got a high score though). How about you, why not take it? For sure you can do it since you passed already the Kaiser test. It's not that hard. If you decided to go for it just e-mail me I'll be willing to help you. Just like you I'm also looking for an entry level. The HR said that for those w/o experience we might start as a clerk if Kaiser will hire us. So hopefully, you'll get that call from Kaiser soon.

GOOD AFTERNOON MS REGINA, I TOOK THE TEST TODAY AND DID NOT PASS THE CALCULATION PART ONLY SO IF YOU HAVE IDEAS TO HELP ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT, I GOT MY LICENSE IN MAY 2012 AND KAISER CALLED ME LAST FRIDAY

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.