Where to take Pharmacy Tech classes in metro area- MN

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jamie in Burnsville, Minnesota

70 months ago

I'm interested in getting a job as a Pharmacy Tech. Looking for a program, perhaps through a community college, that has me in and out and doesn't cost too much. Does anybody in MN know of one?

I got something in the mail a couple months ago from a community college (like Normandale or St.Paul College) and they had pharmacy tech classes and it only cost about $900. But I cannot remember what school it was now and I've looked on all their websites and can't find anything about it!!!! UGH! I'm irritated because I know it was from one of them...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pisces219 in St. Paul, Minnesota

70 months ago

Jamie in Burnsville, Minnesota said: I'm interested in getting a job as a Pharmacy Tech. Looking for a program, perhaps through a community college, that has me in and out and doesn't cost too much. Does anybody in MN know of one?

I got something in the mail a couple months ago from a community college (like Normandale or St.Paul College) and they had pharmacy tech classes and it only cost about $900. But I cannot remember what school it was now and I've looked on all their websites and can't find anything about it!!!! UGH! I'm irritated because I know it was from one of them...

DCTC has a 9 week certification program.

jadaempire in King, North Carolina

70 months ago

Pisces219 in St. Paul, Minnesota said: DCTC has a 9 week certification program.

M State community College has an online associates and diploma program and is accredited through the asph which is an pharmacy association.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anne07 in Saint Paul, Minnesota

27 months ago

Anyone who took the DCTC Pharm Tech class? Did they help place you into a paying job? Any tips? I've read a lot online (over 2-3 yrs old posts) that were very negative about this field in general. I don't want to waste my time or my money, if you really can't get a job after you complete this. Thanks.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.