How do I get more business as a Mobile Phelbotomist/Mobile Examiner (Insurance Examiner)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 476)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

Roxann Tison in Chino Valley, Arizona

97 months ago

I have applied for several positions but since i dont have 2 years experience they wont hire me. well how do you get the experience if no one will hire you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

97 months ago

Medical Research Network in Houston, Texas said: I have a contract mobile phlebotomist position available, Please let me know if you are interested. This position is available in the Woodlands area.

my friend and i are trying to get a mobile phlebotomy company up and running in arizona. we have put out flyers and business cards. also how much liability insurance do we need to have. we have tried to tell the insurance companies that we dont need 3 millon dollars but i think they are all in it for the money. if you can help in would be greatly appreciated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

97 months ago

vERNDALE in Paterson, New Jersey said: Hi everyone i work working as a Phlebotomist in nj for many years i want to know how do i get into the mobile phlebotomist business.

have you had any luck with your mibile phlebotomy?

97 months ago

LISA in Tolleson, Arizona said: HELLO,
I HAVE 16 YRS EXPERIENCE IN PHLEBOTOMY.
I WANT TO WORK INDEPENDENT. ANY ONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO START MY OWN MOBILE PHLEBOTOMY SERVICE IN ARIZONA.

my friend and i have been trying to do the same thing in arizona we have put out flyers and business cards everyone seems to be very interrested but we keep hitting a dead end , have you had any luck yet? please let me know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

97 months ago

Michael in Newington, Connecticut said: Lisa, How far are you from Phoenix? Give me a call at 480-205-2700. I have a medical company I started. Perhaps he can help each other. Thanks.

Michael

hi michael, my friend and i live in the Prescott/ Cottonwood area not far from Phoenix would you be able to help us out? it would be greatly appreciated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Khadija

97 months ago

Kimberly in Mt Laurel, New Jersey said: Hello everyone.

I am looking for anyone with an idea on how to get more business as a mobile medical examiner for insurance applicants. I can be an examiner for Portamedic, but if they don't give me enough business there isn't really anything I can do.

Kimberly: We are looking for Parmedical Examiner in NJ and Ny area, I work in DPM Medical Services, affiliate of Portamedic and Exam One......Khadija

Khadija

97 months ago

I work in a Paramedical office for Life Insurance, we are looking for Paramedical Examiners in New Jersey and New York area. Fax resume to 201-840-6833 or e-mail to DPMMedical@aol.com......

LATOYA SAYLOR in Massapequa, New York

97 months ago

Medical Research Network in Houston, Texas said: I have a contract mobile phlebotomist position available, Please let me know if you are interested. This position is available in the Woodlands area.

HELLO I AM A PHLEBOMIST LOOKING FOR WORK ABLE TO START ASAP.

Ken in Palm Desert, California

97 months ago

Keshia said: I am getting ready to take my test to become a certified PHLEBOTOMIST. Any suggestions or comments for the test? Is there a book on how to pass the test?.

Looking for extra work once u are certified go to www.mobilealcoholdrugtesting.com
and see if this interests u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

latasha in Marietta, Georgia

97 months ago

tennelle in Riverdale, Georgia said: i would like to know how can i start a business as a mobile phlebotomis in georgia thanks

Hi Tennelle,
I was thinking about the same type of business, have you had any success in this?

Rena in Marietta, Georgia

97 months ago

Hi,
I am currently working for a well established lab company, it is not providing me with what I really need and that's flexabilty with my kids. My kids are my world and I just want something that can allow me to work full-time and the ability to meet my kids needs also. I have 7 years phlebotomy experience and excellent patient care.

If there are any leads out there "PLEASE" reply.

kenb in Palm Desert, California

97 months ago

97 months ago

Jennifer in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Hi,I was laid off from my Phlebotomist job 2 yrs ago. I took some time off to get myself and family members together; but now that i'm looking 2 yrs. later it's been difficult finding a job due to the 2 yr.gap please give me some insight as what to put for that 2yr. gap on my resume. I've been looking for the past 6 months without any success.

GO TO www.mobilealcoholdrugtesting.com

lc in Cleveland, Ohio

97 months ago

Guide

If you are going to flood a thread with the same post, and it has a link,and that link goes to a page that gives very vague information about what is being offered,then don't you think that you can tell a little about a company that you obviously work for? I filled out the application and if I don't hear anything from anyone this week then I and countless others would like for you to come back on here and tell us why we didn't. You could have least let us know if this company is nationwide or just regional.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

97 months ago

THE COMPANY IS NATIONWIDE AND LOOKING FOR EXAMINERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO BE IN THE OCCUPATION HEalth field. IF SOMEONE DOES NOT CONTACT U PLEASE E-MAIL ME

lc in Cleveland, Ohio

97 months ago

Guide

Then you need to put your e-mail address in your profile.

Why do I get the feeling your company is ONLY looking for current,established paramedical examiners and NOT trained,certified phlebotomists who cannot find a job? That's usually the way it is.

97 months ago

WRONG FEELING THEY ARE LOOKING FOR BOTH

lc in Cleveland, Ohio

97 months ago

Guide

Then how about posting your link,with a few words about the company for those who have no idea what it's all about,on the other phlebotomy forums that are on this site? If you look you will see that many phlebotomists are out there and are qualified but just aren't being given a chance. If your company is willing to give them this chance then you need to get the word out to them and not to just those that are already working as an examiner.

97 months ago

WILL BE CALLING THE OFFICE ON MONDAY FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT POST MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

Khadija

97 months ago

Please fax your resume to 201-840-6833 a.s.a.p.

Sabrina K. in Victorville, CA

97 months ago

Hello Kenb, i have some ideas about mobile phlebotomy. i have some experiece in this field. email me and we can chat.

97 months ago

IF U WANT TO TALK BETTER ON THE PHONE 760-837-0426 ANYTIME AFTER 2 PM ON MON THUR FRI

Sabrina K. in Victorville, CA

97 months ago

to kenb: Alright cool no problem

Paul H in Kennesaw, Georgia

97 months ago

Count me in ! I've just filled out the online form at Mobile Drug Testing, and am hoping to hear from them soon.

hamy94 in Miami Gardens, Florida

97 months ago

HI . I'm a phlebotomist and I a'm very interested in how to start my own business as a phlebotomist doing home visits for the elderly and for patient who cant get to the Doctor office or to the lab, but I do not know what I need to get started I have worked as a phlebotomist for the past 10 years any suggestions

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

97 months ago

hamy94 in Miami Gardens, Florida said: HI . I'm a phlebotomist and I a'm very interested in how to start my own business as a phlebotomist doing home visits for the elderly and for patient who cant get to the Doctor office or to the lab, but I do not know what I need to get started I have worked as a phlebotomist for the past 10 years any suggestions

hi my friend and i are trying to do the samething in arizona but we are running into a lot of brick walls. also trying to find insurance has also been difficult. we have passed out flyers and business cards but havent had much luck. a lot of people seem to be really interrested but getting that first client ....well nothing yet. its been almost 5 mos. since we first got started. if you find anything out or a way to get started please let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

97 months ago

Michael in Newington, Connecticut said: Lisa, How far are you from Phoenix? Give me a call at 480-205-2700. I have a medical company I started. Perhaps he can help each other. Thanks.

Michael

hi, i have tried to call you without any luck this far. me and a friend live not far from phx. and have tried to start our own company but have had no luck. we have done para medical examiner for insurance companies, but it didnt keep us busy enough we were spending more on gas than we were getting paid. can you help us. please call roxann at 928-821-2015 thank you.

DanOMatic in Vancouver, Washington

96 months ago

My apology for the bad links, I didn't know it took care of the html for you.

paramedicalexaminer.net/seeking/

lc in Cleveland, Ohio

96 months ago

Guide

KENB in Palm Desert, California said: IF U WANT TO TALK BETTER ON THE PHONE 760-837-0426 ANYTIME AFTER 2 PM ON MON THUR FRI

Well,did ANYBODY hear back from this guy? I know of 2 people who went to his over-posted link and filled out the application,but has not heard a word since. Was anybody contacted?

Rosalind in Los Angeles, California

96 months ago

Hi LC!
I am a paramedical examiner inthe Los Angeles. I happen to personall know KenB. I have worked for him for a number of years. He is the owner and not an examiner himself. Beleive me when I say, he is "THE BEST" to work for. I have no clue as to why there isn't more info on his message board. But Ken is pretty good about keeping his word. He goes the extra mile for his examiners.

By the way, THANKS! for posting so much helpful info. I now have more new leads. I stay pretty busy working for multiple companies myself. Try www.healthfairsamerica.com. click on "become a nurse". They staff for healthfairs like Rediclinic does.

Rosalind in Los Angeles, California

96 months ago

HI LC! You can also try, www.kronosoptimalhealth.com, www.summithealth.com and www.superiormobilemedics.com
If I come across anymore leads, I will be sure to post them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

PaulH in Kennesaw, Georgia

96 months ago

Rosalind,
Since you know Ken, can you advise his reply schedule ? I've applied, but (still) have not heard from him. I'm good for the Atlanta area and most of northern GA, if he's got any more openings. I'll be available from July till January, and if he's really got frequent work, I might be interested in actual full time status...workload depending, of course.

I think Linda (LC) would be interested for her area. Heck, we'd ALL be in if the work's good !

Thanks,
Paul

Keshia in Arlington, Virginia

96 months ago

I just finished my class and I want to take the state exam

Do you have any suggestion on how to study for it. Are there any books availalbe for the exam?

Thanks in advance

lc in Cleveland, Ohio

96 months ago

Guide

It's good that you want to take the certification exam,and as soon as possible,with what you learned still fresh in your mind. If you learned a lot of lab science in your program and kept good notes and had good handouts then you will be OK. The tests are hard only when it comes to those types of questions. A teacher told us that the ASCP exam will have questions they don't even count when it comes to scoring. The AMT exam was a bit easier than that one. There are texts that are for reviewing the exams and you can find them on eBay. Mine was called "Q&A Review for Phlebotomy" and helped me a lot. Just start studying a week before the scheduled test.

LabStar in Carrollton, Georgia

95 months ago

PaulH in Kennesaw, Georgia said: Rosalind,
Since you know Ken, can you advise his reply schedule ? I've applied, but (still) have not heard from him. I'm good for the Atlanta area and most of northern GA, if he's got any more openings. I'll be available from July till January, and if he's really got frequent work, I might be interested in actual full time status...workload depending, of course.

I think Linda (LC) would be interested for her area. Heck, we'd ALL be in if the work's good !

Thanks,
Paul

I will give you more work give me a call 678-459-2505

95 months ago

Thanks Labstar, I'll be calling at some point this week. Whom specifically should I ask for ?

For a heads-up, I was certified in 1992, but I don't maintain annual membership due to the cost and not being active. I've also passed online CPR, FA, and AED but haven't paid for my cards, at which time I'll be officially certified on those.

95 months ago

LC in Cleveland, Ohio said: It's good that you want to take the certification exam,and as soon as possible,with what you learned still fresh in your mind. If you learned a lot of lab science in your program and kept good notes and had good handouts then you will be OK. The tests are hard only when it comes to those types of questions. A teacher told us that the ASCP exam will have questions they don't even count when it comes to scoring. The AMT exam was a bit easier than that one. There are texts that are for reviewing the exams and you can find them on eBay. Mine was called "Q&A Review for Phlebotomy" and helped me a lot. Just start studying a week before the scheduled test.

I also took the AMT exam, 1n 1992. What I was given turned out to be the MLT test, but it included the phlebotomy material. I don't recall my score at the moment, but was told it was a relative score, not so much a 0-100 scale. So I can't be sure WHAT my numeric score means. I probably passed the MLT without realizing it.

95 months ago

Paul H in Kennesaw, Georgia said: Count me in ! I've just filled out the online form at Mobile Drug Testing, and am hoping to hear from them soon.

So far, nothing from this place. Looks to be a dud.

PaulH (Acworth, GA) in Marietta, Georgia

95 months ago

I called LabStar today, and the job may have already been filled. Hopefully, they'll notify me via this thread to the contrary, and maybe we can interview next MON. I'll post any updates when I get them.

I'm hoping to be one of their newly chosen. We'll see.

medicgirl in South Dakota

95 months ago

i am a paramedic in south dakota. would like to get more work in the mobile industry. either start my own or spread myself around to more companies. how does each company "handle" wrking for more than one?

medicgirl in South Dakota

95 months ago

hamy94 in Miami Gardens, Florida said: HI . I'm a phlebotomist and I a'm very interested in how to start my own business as a phlebotomist doing home visits for the elderly and for patient who cant get to the Doctor office or to the lab, but I do not know what I need to get started I have worked as a phlebotomist for the past 10 years any suggestions

me too! any leads or ideas?

95 months ago

PaulH (Acworth, GA) in Marietta, Georgia said: I called LabStar today, and the job may have already been filled. Hopefully, they'll notify me via this thread to the contrary, and maybe we can interview next MON. I'll post any updates when I get them.

I'm hoping to be one of their newly chosen. We'll see.

Well, gang...nothing happened. No calls. Water haul !

Alissa in Baltimore, Maryland

94 months ago

If any one has any information on how to start a mobile / house call phlebotomy business in baltimore, md please help

Island242 in Virginia Beach, Virginia

94 months ago

I am informing everybody of this information because I started my own business as a direct examiner in March of this year and have a total of 30 agents giving me all of their exams. I say all that to say this, I know alot of people are not and were not as lucky as I was to gain business this quick and easy. I also know that the market is bad right now and in this business we have to have gas in our cars to stay in business. My husband and I recently invested in a company called 5linx where I feel this is the best thing I have done next to having my son. I have took my go getter skills and put them to work in this new business. If I continue we will be millionaires by May 2009. This company has came out with the Globalink Video Phone, where you can see the person you are talking to live. You must have broadband internet connection to use it. You can take it anywhere. It is unlimited local and long distance calling, caller Id, call waiting, 3-way calling only for $24.95 a month, and the phone itself is $199.95. Did I mention nationwide calling. Grandparents can now see their grandchildren grow up, Our troops out to sea can call home and see their families, live!. The military have been allowed to use the video phone on the ships. 5linx has donated phones to the military and Wall Street that's right Wall Streeet stated that 24 million housholds will have this phone in 2009 and 5linx will also be a $5.1 billion dollar company because of this.
This is no get rich quick business either, I think long and hard before I spend my money but I will tell you all, I am sharing this with you because as a direct examiner we have to build our own business anyway so why not get involved in something we are good at and make what it will take a year to make as an direct examiner and make that in a month, or two weeks. For more information on the company go to www.seevideophone.com and if you are interested visit my website @ www.owensgloballink.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

94 months ago

Let me clarify my last email, to find out more information on 5linx enterprises, In go to www.seevideophone.com and if you are interested in the business or for purchases of the Video Phone go to my website at www.owensgloballink.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

94 months ago

The forum keeps changing my website address, it is www.owensgloballink.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Big L in Freeport, New York

94 months ago

LATOYA SAYLOR in Massapequa, New York said: HELLO I AM A PHLEBOMIST LOOKING FOR WORK ABLE TO START ASAP.
Call me

94 months ago

I recently contacted RediClinic to see if they were going to have more health fairs in the Atlanta area. I was told that the health fair screening thing wasn't working out for them. However, what they didn't say was whether or not they were actually closing-down that part of the company, but I gathered that that's exactly what was going on.

I've had my name in the hat since early 2007 to go to one of the new Wal-Mart clinics, but it seems I've been passed over, although I've had my resume' in the system for 2 years. One of the clinics is about 30 minutes from my home. So something fishy is up with that, IMO.

I will most likely end my relationship with RediClinic at year's end if they have no more work, and there will only be two clinics in GA. All of the Walgreens locations in the Atlanta area dumped RediClinic for another company, so I'm taking that as a warning sign.

My greatest hope is to be in error, and will actually be hired for one of the clinics, but I'm not holding my breath. I've become quite disillusioned with RC.

BEVERLY in Van Nuys, California

94 months ago

Kimberly in Mt Laurel, New Jersey said: Hello everyone.

I am looking for anyone with an idea on how to get more business as a mobile medical examiner for insurance applicants. I can be an examiner for Portamedic, but if they don't give me enough business there isn't really anything I can do.

TELL THEM YOU HAVE TO HAVE SO MANY CASES PER WEEK.
I WORK FOR ONE IN VENTURA,CA AND I TELL THEM HOW MANY I NEED/WANT
BEVERLY

94 months ago

Beverly, kindly tell us who that employer is. I'll sign up if they have calls in GA. BTW, thanks for the tip, I'll also be sure to utilize it when dealing with Portamedic or whomever I actually go to work for.

Speaking of employers, I wonder what ever happened to that KENB fellow ?

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.