How can I go about renewing my phlebotomy certification?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Iliasue Owens in Beckley, West Virginia

61 months ago

my certification expired april of 2010. what do i need to do to renew it? if i have to retest, is there a way to do it online for the nation certification company without having to do more classes?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (809) / No (157) Reply - Report abuse

Brenda Maya in Chicago, Illinois

53 months ago

How do I renew my certification as a phlebotomist. I have been working in the medical field till the present doing a variety of lab duties etc.. It has been over10 years and completely forgot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (224) / No (56) Reply - Report abuse

crazylove in Reading, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

I need to renew my phlebotomy certification, it had elapse for more than five years.
I like to know what to do as soon as possible thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (296) / No (49) Reply - Report abuse

anastasia vaughn in Prairieville, Louisiana

50 months ago

My certification expired about 12 years ago because I could not find a job.I was told I needed 3years experience after I got my certificate.I just left it alone and go another job.how can I get my certification back without going through everything again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (275) / No (71) Reply - Report abuse

Dawn in Chillicothe, Ohio

50 months ago

My phlebotomy license expired 8 years ago but i really want to get back into the medical field i have called many time to the International academy of phlebotomy scienes in columbus ohio and no one ever answers so how do i get my licenses renewed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (102) / No (36) Reply - Report abuse

Erin in Warren, Ohio

50 months ago

I let my Phlebotomy Certification expire and was wondering how do i go about renewing it Ive worked without it but would really like to obtain a new one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (142) / No (47) Reply - Report abuse

gaby in Spring, Texas

5 months ago

anastasia vaughn in Prairieville, Louisiana said: My certification expired about 12 years ago because I could not find a job.I was told I needed 3years experience after I got my certificate.I just left it alone and go another job.how can I get my certification back without going through everything again.

did you ever find out if there was anything you can do...jw

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.