PT looking for physical therapist licensed applicat position and future FT employment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Aly in San Diego, California

35 months ago

I am a foreign-educated physical therapist with a degree from Bulgaria. I have completed my credentials evaluation and I have covered all the credit requirements for licensure by the state of California. However, to be eligible for license, the state board requires completion of a period of supervised clinical practice under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist after passing the National Physical Therapy Examination.
Please contact me if you know a clinic that can provide anything of the kind.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

David K in Burbank, California

35 months ago

Aly in San Diego, California said: I am a foreign-educated physical therapist with a degree from Bulgaria. I have completed my credentials evaluation and I have covered all the credit requirements for licensure by the state of California. However, to be eligible for license, the state board requires completion of a period of supervised clinical practice under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist after passing the National Physical Therapy Examination.
L
LA PHYSICAL CARE
THEY ARE LOCATED IN GLENDALE CA
IM SURE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU
email them LAPHYSICALCARE@GMAIL.COM

Aly in San Diego, California

35 months ago

David K in Burbank, California said: L
LA PHYSICAL CARE
THEY ARE LOCATED IN GLENDALE CA
IM SURE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU
email them LAPHYSICALCARE@GMAIL.COM

David,
Thank you for the info, unfortunately I am looking for a place in San Diego and North County area.

Victoria in Sofia, Bulgaria

19 months ago

Aly in San Diego, California said: I am a foreign-educated physical therapist with a degree from Bulgaria. I have completed my credentials evaluation and I have covered all the credit requirements for licensure by the state of California. However, to be eligible for license, the state board requires completion of a period of supervised clinical practice under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist after passing the National Physical Therapy Examination.

Aly, az sym studentka po kineziterapiq i sega zavyrshvam magistyr mnogo bih se radvala ako moje da pogovorq s teb da si pishem, zashtoto az iskam da se qvq na NPTE i tepyrva shte pochvam da se podgotvqm.Pomosht ot chovek,koito veche e minal prez procedurite i izpita shte mi e bezcenna.molq te ako nqmash nishto protiv pishi mi na email victoria_yankova@abv.bg ili vyv facebook Victoria Yankova . Blagodarq predvaritelno

Victoria Yankova in Sofia, Bulgaria

18 months ago

Aly, az sym studentka po kineziterapiq i sega zavyrshvam magistyr mnogo bih se radvala ako moje da pogovorq s teb da si pishem, zashtoto az iskam da se qvq na NPTE i tepyrva shte pochvam da se podgotvqm.Pomosht ot chovek,koito veche e minal prez procedurite i izpita shte mi e bezcenna.molq te ako nqmash nishto protiv pishi mi na email victoria_yankova@abv.bg ili vyv facebook Victoria Yankova . Blagodarq predvaritelno

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.