PTA from U.s to Canada?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

YAA in Tampa, Florida

35 months ago

Hello all. I'm an American with 15 months left in PTA program at an accredited university here in Florida I would like �to move to Toronto, Canada to work. Anyone who has looked this up or done the same know what I would have to do or where I should look or who I should contact?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kenny in Miami Beach, Florida

21 months ago

Why do you want to move to canada. Is it because you cant find a PTA job in Tampa?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

devine power in Buffallo

20 months ago

YAA in Tampa, Florida said: Hello all. I'm an American with 15 months left in PTA program at an accredited university here in Florida I would like �to move to Toronto, Canada to work. Anyone who has looked this up or done the same know what I would have to do or where I should look or who I should contact?

Hey Yaa, I have worked as PTA in Canada and I can tell you that I was making 12$/hour.Personally I did not like it and I think as a PTA you make more money in USA then in Canada.

For PTA there are some great states in USA where you could get easily jobs and also can make some good money.

www.iphysicaltherapist.net/Physical-therapy-assistant-schools.html might be something what you are looking for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.