Physica therapy

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

neeta

34 months ago

HI.I am a permanent resident of US and I am a Florida state resident.I have a bachelors degree in physical therapy and I graduated this May.I've applied for licensing and because of some delay I could not take NPTE exam recently.Till then can I work as Assistant physical therapist or Is there any Scope to get experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Eric in Rockford, Michigan

33 months ago

neeta said: HI.I am a permanent resident of US and I am a Florida state resident.I have a bachelors degree in physical therapy and I graduated this May.I've applied for licensing and because of some delay I could not take NPTE exam recently.Till then can I work as Assistant physical therapist or Is there any Scope to get experience?

We may have an opportunity in California. If interested please forward your resume.

Thanks Eric

sameer in Westfield, Indiana

32 months ago

neeta said: HI.I am a permanent resident of US and I am a Florida state resident.I have a bachelors degree in physical therapy and I graduated this May.I've applied for licensing and because of some delay I could not take NPTE exam recently.Till then can I work as Assistant physical therapist or Is there any Scope to get experience?

We have PT needs in FL. Pl. send me your resume at sameer@rehabilitycare.com

kathyfutureDPT in Saint Cloud, Florida

21 months ago

can someone tell me how people manage financially when in the DPT program?! I'm currently working on my Bachelors degree and get financial aid, when ever I get accepted into the Dpt program, I have to quit my job (which I'm not happy about, I'm currently a Surgical technologist) are there any loans that I can take to help support me while in school that will cover my Yearly income?! if so, what are they called? I don't even know if Financial Aid will cover a graduate program. I will be attending UCF in Orlando.

Shraddha Bhatia in Jamaica, New York

16 months ago

kathyfutureDPT in Saint Cloud, Florida said: can someone tell me how people manage financially when in the DPT program?! I'm currently working on my Bachelors degree and get financial aid, when ever I get accepted into the Dpt program, I have to quit my job (which I'm not happy about, I'm currently a Surgical technologist) are there any loans that I can take to help support me while in school that will cover my Yearly income?! if so, what are they called? I don't even know if Financial Aid will cover a graduate program. I will be attending UCF in Orlando.

You can apply for FAFSA at the beginning of every year and they provide loans at a low interest rate for your graduate education.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.