I am part of Wild Women for Business (www.wildwomenforbusiness.com) We are currently working on a seminar and project for health care specialists, particularly Physical Therapists. Most complain that it is nearly impossible to attract good employees, as there are more jobs than applicants. I would love to hear from you!
1. What would your ideal workplace look like - how you can use your skills and experience, responsibilities, ability to take the initiative, etc.
2. Where will you focus your job search? Where might an employer find the best prospects?
3. Assuming salary and benefits package are similar, what will sway your decision?
4. Do you find that prospective employers are willing to pay what you are worth?
5. Are you seeking full or part-time work?
Thanks! Your thoughtful comments will help us to make our clients better prospective employers.