Herzing University Orlando PTA program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (26)

mrossorl in Orlando, Florida

58 months ago

Does any one have reviews of this program? I have been accepted to start summer 2012 and I am curious what experiences others have had.

Thank you for any information you can share.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Nikki in Kissimmee, Florida

58 months ago

I currently taking my prerequisites at Herzing. I start the core part in March of 2012. The school seems to be okay so far.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bing in Kissimmee, Florida

55 months ago

Nikki in Kissimmee, Florida said: I currently taking my prerequisites at Herzing. I start the core part in March of 2012. The school seems to be okay so far.

hello nikki.Have you taken there wonderlic test?How was it? What sujects does it cover?Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

bing in Kissimmee, Florida said: hello nikki.Have you taken there wonderlic test?How was it? What sujects does it cover?Thanks

Bing, the Wonderlic test is different than other standard tests. It is more about critical thinking and decision making. I had never heard of it before when I applied at Herzing so I did some Google searches of it. I found some example tests and found them to very close to the test at Herzing. I believe taking these practice tests gave me a little more confidence and helped me when it came time to take it at Herzing. I hope this helps you and wish you the best of luck!

55 months ago

mrossorl in Orlando, Florida said: Bing, the Wonderlic test is different than other standard tests. It is more about critical thinking and decision making. I had never heard of it before when I applied at Herzing so I did some Google searches of it. I found some example tests and found them to very close to the test at Herzing. I believe taking these practice tests gave me a little more confidence and helped me when it came time to take it at Herzing. I hope this helps you and wish you the best of luck!

thank you very much for your idea

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

mrossorl in Orlando, Florida said: Does any one have reviews of this program? I have been accepted to start summer 2012 and I am curious what experiences others have had.

Hello i took the wonderlic test today.I passed it. I will attend seminar january 12.

55 months ago

bing in Kissimmee, Florida said: Hello i took the wonderlic test today.I passed it. I will attend seminar january 12.

Great news! I wish you the best of luck!

Blessme in Kissimmee, Florida

55 months ago

Yes I start in the summer as well are you already attending.... Are you doing your prerqs.

55 months ago

Blessme in Kissimmee, Florida said: Yes I start in the summer as well are you already attending.... Are you doing your prerqs.

Hi.Are you going to start your pre req's at herzing this summer? If all my documents will be approve I will start this summer.

55 months ago

Blessme in Kissimmee, Florida said: Yes I start in the summer as well are you already attending.... Are you doing your prerqs.

If all my documents will be approve I will start my pre reqs this summer.Are you going to start your pre reqs too this summer?

mrossorl in Deltona, Florida

55 months ago

I have a few pre req's I am starting in March. I start the PTA program full time in July.

bing in Jupiter, Florida

55 months ago

mrossorl in Deltona, Florida said: I have a few pre req's I am starting in March. I start the PTA program full time in July.

IGUESS THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO ME .I WAS TOLD I MIGHT START MARCH FOR MY PRE REQ'S IF ALL THE DOCUMENTS ARE APPROVED .I HONESTLY DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE IDEA ON THE POSSIBLE THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN.

hey yall in Florence, South Carolina

55 months ago

does anyone already experienced in the herzing pta program have any comments? any complaints, etc? i start in july 2012 too!!!

just lookin in Winter Springs, Florida

54 months ago

How much is tuition for the Physical therapy assistant program cost at Herzing University?

nikki in Orlando, Florida

54 months ago

I'm currently taking pre-reqs now. The staff is awesome they real care about the students. i start the core in July 2012 and grauated in July 2013. They offer tutoring to really help the students learn and understand the classwork given. The tutuion is high but you will be able to maintain because the pay rate for PTA's in florida statrting in a SNF is $35.00 per hour homecare is $50.00 a visit and I know the hospital pays less.

54 months ago

nikki in Orlando, Florida said: I'm currently taking pre-reqs now. The staff is awesome they real care about the students. i start the core in July 2012 and grauated in July 2013. They offer tutoring to really help the students learn and understand the classwork given. The tutuion is high but you will be able to maintain because the pay rate for PTA's in florida statrting in a SNF is $35.00 per hour homecare is $50.00 a visit and I know the hospital pays less.

Hi Nikki.I would like to ask about anatomy and physiology,Is it difficult?I mean do you do a lot of memorization? Thanks in advance. Nice to hear that you are enjoying that makes me excited to go to school.

54 months ago

To Nikki in Florida: May I ask your e mail adress?Mine is devildog1280@yahoo.com . I would like to ask some important questions about your experience in herzing. If it's fine with you. You can also send me an e mail if you want.Thanks.

54 months ago

biggwealth@yahoo.com

54 months ago

bing in Kissimmee, Florida said: Hi Nikki.I would like to ask about anatomy and physiology,Is it difficult?I mean do you do a lot of memorization? Thanks in advance. Nice to hear that you are enjoying that makes me excited to go to school.

Hello bing, i don't statrt the anatomy and physiology course until March. It's 8 weeks 2 days a week. I really don't know how difficult it is because I've heard form various students that it all depends on which teacher your assigned but they do offer tutoring I pactice at home form this website call arcadeanatomy.com it's very helpful. You have to stay above a 76% C+ in order to pass the class some have fail because they miss class or just don't study at all so as long as your focus you'll get throuh it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

just lookin in Winter Springs, Florida

54 months ago

Nikki in Kissimmee, Florida said: Hello bing, i don't statrt the anatomy and physiology course until March. It's 8 weeks 2 days a week. I really don't know how difficult it is because I've heard form various students that it all depends on which teacher your assigned but they do offer tutoring I pactice at home form this website call arcadeanatomy.com it's very helpful. You have to stay above a 76% C+ in order to pass the class some have fail because they miss class or just don't study at all so as long as your focus you'll get throuh it.

do you have to take the anatomy 1 and anatomy 2 before you can start in July? Also what is the cost for everything?

ebyang in Kissimmee, Florida

52 months ago

Hello. Would like to know if any of you is waiting for the result of the selection of students for physical therapy assistant program that will start may of 2012?

LMP in ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Florida

41 months ago

Nikki in Kissimmee, Florida said: I currently taking my prerequisites at Herzing. I start the core part in March of 2012. The school seems to be okay so far.

Hi Nikki, I currently applied to the PTA program, and really hope i get in. I was curious as to what Wonderlic score would almost guarantee me a spot. Could you please tell me what your or other PTA students score was on the Wonderlic? Thanks!

LMP in ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Florida

41 months ago

mrossorl in Orlando, Florida said: Does any one have reviews of this program? I have been accepted to start summer 2012 and I am curious what experiences others have had.

mrossorl, I wanted to ask you as well if you knew of wonderlic scores that have allowed students to enter the PTA program in Herzing. I know its really based on the high scores of that time, but was just curious. Thanks for the info!

hometutor31 in Seymour, Indiana

41 months ago

If you are struggling with Anatomy and Physiology , contact me at hometutor31@gmail.com. Anatomy and physiology are not rocket science, you just need to know the right way to study and remember it. Student who passed this subjects didnot study any thing different but they just studied the same thing differently.I have been tutoring these subjects for 2 years now . I am a licensed physical therapist with master degree with 6 years of clinical experience which always help me to correlate antomy and physiology to real life clinical situation which eventually help students to pass their board licensure. I teach through Skype , so you can be tutored in any vanue convenient for you and still be able to talk and see me . I can also teach in person depending upon your location. My rates are much reasonable than what you would find elsewhere on internet as we cut the middle man profit. If you are intrested feel free to contact me . My best wishes for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BUDO311 in Winter Haven, Florida

35 months ago

Im alittle confused on the type of degree are you going to be getting is a associates program or no ?

BUDO311 in Winter Haven, Florida

35 months ago

BUDO311 in Winter Haven, Florida said: Im alittle confused on the type of degree are you going to be getting is a associates program or no ?

oh and how much is the cost ...

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.