July NPTE review

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

Ssel in Citrus Heights, California

28 months ago

Anyone here who's going to take the July NPTE? We can arrange an online group study. I am a foreign trained PT and initially wants to take the PTA first this coming July to prepare myself to a more challenging PT exam this January 2013. Let me know if some of you guys is/are interested. I am a fulltime mom, but kids are already 11 and 10 so I have all my time to study except during meal time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kiko_m in Jackson, California

27 months ago

Hi, I am also foreign trained, i am also a PT but would also want to take the PTA since I graduated from PT many years ago. Unlike you, I will only be starting my credentialing this month. How did you go about it? Are you a legal resident already? What are the requirements? Did you also take the english tests? Hope to hear from you soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ssel in Citrus Heights, California

27 months ago

Yes, you need to have an SSn or be a legal resident when applying here in Ca. But other states dont require one, like NY and delaware. Here in CA, you just need to undergo the PT eval, once approved, you can use it both for PT and Pta. I am a perm res, thats why I dont need to take the toefl exam. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kiko_m in Jackson, California

27 months ago

Hi SSel, that's good to hear. I have SSN and a legal resident too. what credentialing agency did you use? I have heard of good reviews for ICD?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ssel in Citrus Heights, California

27 months ago

Yes, icd is good. Mine was ierf, got 2 deficits. I took the subjects at PRI Phil. last march.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kiko_m in Valley Springs, California

27 months ago

thanks for replying. I appreciate the information you provided.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gabci in Baldwin, New York

26 months ago

Hi! I am also a foreign trained PT and I'm planning to also take the PTA but in Maryland. Anybody here who has done the same because I read that you have to go to a CAPTE school first before you can take the PTA exam?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pooha in Des Plaines, Illinois

26 months ago

Hello!!
I am planning to take NPTE coming October 2012. So I was wondering if we could make any study group ... If anyone planning to take NPTE in near future please let me know if interested???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

amrritta in New York, New York

26 months ago

Pooha in Des Plaines, Illinois said: Hello!!
I am planning to take NPTE coming October 2012. So I was wondering if we could make any study group ... If anyone planning to take NPTE in near future please let me know if interested???

I'm planning to take the NPTAE in Octobre 2012. I failed already 3 times so hoepfully this time will be the one! Where do u live?Where do u wanna take the exam?I'm taking the exam in NYC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

amrritta in New York, New York

26 months ago

Hello,I'm planning to take the NPTAE in October 2012 in NYC.Anyone in the same situation? Wouls u wanna get together to share notes and questions? Let me know,thx!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gabci in Baldwin, New York

26 months ago

amrritta in New York, New York said: Hello,I'm planning to take the NPTAE in October 2012 in NYC.Anyone in the same situation? Wouls u wanna get together to share notes and questions? Let me know,thx!

Hi! Are you a PT graduate? What are the requirements for taking the NPTAE in NY?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shay in Sanford, Florida

24 months ago

amrritta in New York, New York said: Hello,I'm planning to take the NPTAE in October 2012 in NYC.Anyone in the same situation? Wouls u wanna get together to share notes and questions? Let me know,thx!

Shayla.torres@yahoo.com mi taking it in FL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sambit in Rockville, Maryland

20 months ago

Ssel in Citrus Heights, California said: Anyone here who's going to take the July NPTE? We can arrange an online group study. I am a foreign trained PT and initially wants to take the PTA first this coming July to prepare myself to a more challenging PT exam this January 2013. Let me know if some of you guys is/are interested. I am a fulltime mom, but kids are already 11 and 10 so I have all my time to study except during meal time.

I am planning to take it this July. Let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rraine in Long Beach, California

20 months ago

I'm a foreign trained PT graduate who decided to challenge the CA PTA license exam, I got my credentials evaluated by IERF, I have some deficiencies in Applied Science & Technical Background. Anyone knows how to move forward with this so I can fulfill the requirements.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rraine in Long Beach, California

20 months ago

Ssel in Citrus Heights, California said: Yes, icd is good. Mine was ierf, got 2 deficits. I took the subjects at PRI Phil. last march.

Did CA state board honored your credits from PRI Phil? Thank you for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ssel in Sacramento, California

20 months ago

Rraine in Long Beach, California said: Did CA state board honored your credits from PRI Phil? Thank you for your help.

Yes, and I passed the pta last july 2012. I am planning now to take the PT exam.f

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Study Npte in Los Angeles, California

5 months ago

I am interested to study for npte for july/aug 2014.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.