PTA Concorde College HELP

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

funtwo123 in Torrance, California

41 months ago

I am interested in the PTA program at Concorde College - Garden Grove. I have passed the two test that is required in order to apply to Concorde College. Anybody know how the admission process work? I have taken English, Math, Speech, and Psychology at a community college with a grade of B or higher and currently attending Cal State University, Long Beach. Please help me. The wait is killing me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

joker5 in Artesia, California

41 months ago

I would be interested to know more about the process too. I wish somebody who has taken the PTA @ Concorde Garden Grove would join in the conversation. It would be sooo helpful!

From what I know, the only requirement is for you to have your High School diploma/GED. All the math, science and other classes are be included in the program. But if you have taken those in college, you won't have to take them again at Concorde. I believe you can get credit (money back) for already taking those classes. I'll try to get some more answers.

Have you found out anything else? I need help with all this too!

K. in San Francisco, California

40 months ago

funtwo123 in Torrance, California said: I am interested in the PTA program at Concorde College - Garden Grove. I have passed the two test that is required in order to apply to Concorde College. Anybody know how the admission process work? I have taken English, Math, Speech, and Psychology at a community college with a grade of B or higher and currently attending Cal State University, Long Beach. Please help me. The wait is killing me.

After you take and pass the two tests you make an apt with financial aid, and send your transcripts to the Dean to determine whether or not your classes transfer.

I'm surprised they haven't mapped this out for you considering you've taken both entrance exams.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.