PTA Spring admissions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Michelle in Santee, California

49 months ago

Hey, does anybody know of any PTA programs (anywhere in the U.S) that have spring admission? I'm trying really hard to get into a program asap. I'm not looking for a vocational or online only school. Please help!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Keith in Clifton, New Jersey

48 months ago

Here in NJ you can try Union County College in Elizabeth or Cranford Campus but there out of county tuition is high so you definitely want to try to get in county. Once i saw that I went and applied to Essex County College in newark. They start in the Fall for PTA but for the money and being that i'm in county it was a no-brainer for me to attend there instead.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ddonahue in Vincentown, New Jersey

44 months ago

Hi,
How hard is the UCC pta program? I was accepted and was hoping to get some insight on the financial costs and workload/job etc?

njgirl in Florence, New Jersey

36 months ago

ddonahue in Vincentown, New Jersey said: Hi,
How hard is the UCC pta program? I was accepted and was hoping to get some insight on the financial costs and workload/job etc?

Wondering how you like the UCC program? Did you have all pre-reqs done when you applied? I am finishing up pre-reqs this fall and plan on applying for spring 2014

Isabella in Rutherford, New Jersey

29 months ago

Anybody in pta program in essex county college ? Tell me how you got I am a student in essex just applied to the program.please help.!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.