PTA exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

cannot pass in here and there, South Carolina

20 months ago

I have taken the PTA exam three times now and failed it three times. Once in Florida and twice in SC can anybody give me any advice on how to pass the exam. I have taken all the practice tests and have done well. Also, since I have failed the test three times I cannot practice in the state of SC can anybody give me the jurisdiction rules for any neighboring states (GA, FL, NC)? Thanks :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Abby in San Antonio, Texas

19 months ago

Hello Carolina,

I will be taking PTA exam in april ..i have failed the PT exam twice so i was thinking that I should try PTA.
I am from Texas and will be taking exam for Texas. I think you aer eligible to take exam 3x per year in some other state but In TX you can take it 2x and then you have to take remedial classes to be able to take the 3rd time.
You can try taking Fl , sorry i am not familiar with jurisdiction rules in other states.

hometutor31 in Seymour, Indiana

19 months ago

If you are struggling with Anatomy,Physiology , applied kinesiology or passing your licensure exam, contact me at hometutor31@gmail.com. Passing PTA is not rocket science, you just need to know the right way to study and remember it. Student who passed this subjects didnot study any thing different but they just studied the same thing differently.I have been tutoring these subjects for 2 years now . I am a licensed physical therapist with master degree with 6 years of clinical experience which always help me to correlate antomy and physiology to real life clinical situation which eventually help students to pass their board licensure. I teach through Skype , so you can be tutored in any vanue convenient for you and still be able to talk and see me . I can also teach in person depending upon your location. My rates are much reasonable than what you would find elsewhere on internet as we cut the middle man profit. If you are intrested feel free to contact me . My best wishes for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Determined in Parsippany, New Jersey

12 months ago

hometutor31 in Seymour, Indiana said: If you are struggling with Anatomy,Physiology , applied kinesiology or passing your licensure exam, contact me at hometutor31@gmail.com. Passing PTA is not rocket science, you just need to know the right way to study and remember it. Student who passed this subjects didnot study any thing different but they just studied the same thing differently.I have been tutoring these subjects for 2 years now . I am a licensed physical therapist with master degree with 6 years of clinical experience which always help me to correlate antomy and physiology to real life clinical situation which eventually help students to pass their board licensure. I teach through Skype , so you can be tutored in any vanue convenient for you and still be able to talk and see me . I can also teach in person depending upon your location. My rates are much reasonable than what you would find elsewhere on internet as we cut the middle man profit. If you are intrested feel free to contact me . My best wishes for you.

HEllo I am interested in your services as a tutor to see if I can improve my studying . I have been in the TEP program and it has helped me but if there is something you can add to it, I am all for it . I take my pta test in October . Please let me know if you can help. My weak areas are Musculoskeletal and Nuero . Thank you..Mark

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nellz in Kissimmee, Florida

12 months ago

cannot pass in here and there, South Carolina said: I have taken the PTA exam three times now and failed it three times. Once in Florida and twice in SC can anybody give me any advice on how to pass the exam. I have taken all the practice tests and have done well. Also, since I have failed the test three times I cannot practice in the state of SC can anybody give me the jurisdiction rules for any neighboring states (GA, FL, NC)? Thanks :(

Have you taken the test yet? I'm looking for a serious studying partner.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.