Step to become a Physician assistant?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

MyG in Pompano Beach, Florida

43 months ago

Hello my internet friends I'm 27 and my future goal is to be one day become a PA but right now i Just pass my GED test and I'm planing on going to college to built a solid background... I always wanted to work in the medical field.. Ok to achieve that goal I was planing on getting my CNA license first so I can get some experience in the medical field while I'm still going to school for PTA maybe after a couple years of experience then I'll try to apply for PA school at least that's my plan.... Ok what you guys think I should do now since I have my GED, what's a better way to achieve that goal, what should I do next? what kind of medical background do i really need? if you are a PA tell me what were you before you become a PA? Please give me your step by step plan and why did you choose to become a PA please tell me what really make happy about your career))))))) Thanks in advance to anyone that answer half of my questions God bless you all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jrmavc in AV, California

43 months ago

MyG in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Hello my internet friends I'm 27 and my future goal is to be one day become a PA but right now i Just pass my GED test and I'm planing on going to college to built a solid background... I always wanted to work in the medical field.. Ok to achieve that goal I was planing on getting my CNA license first so I can get some experience in the medical field while I'm still going to school for PTA maybe after a couple years of experience then I'll try to apply for PA school at least that's my plan.... Ok what you guys think I should do now since I have my GED, what's a better way to achieve that goal, what should I do next? what kind of medical background do i really need? if you are a PA tell me what were you before you become a PA? Please give me your step by step plan and why did you choose to become a PA please tell me what really make happy about your career))))))) Thanks in advance to anyone that answer half of my questions God bless you all.

You should try the physician assistant forum. This is the PTA (physical therapist assistant) forum.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.