volunteer hours at a physical therapy place

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

bear123 in Paramus, New Jersey

45 months ago

Hi I been trying to find out how to get volunteer work as its a prerequisite to get into the PTA program in Union County College. I'm not exactly sure where to look I was hoping if someone can give me some insight on where to look for the volunteer work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kim in El Dorado Hills, California

45 months ago

I volunteered at my local hospital but you can just walk in and ask at a local outpatient clinic. Time to get brave.

Jay in Saddle Brook, New Jersey

45 months ago

bear123 in Paramus, New Jersey said: Hi I been trying to find out how to get volunteer work as its a prerequisite to get into the PTA program in Union County College. I'm not exactly sure where to look I was hoping if someone can give me some insight on where to look for the volunteer work

Hi, Im a director of rehab in a sub acute rehab center and we accept volunteers all the time for our PT dept. We are located in Lincoln Park, NJ not too far from paramus..Let me know if you are interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Jay in Saddle Brook, New Jersey said: Hi, Im a director of rehab in a sub acute rehab center and we accept volunteers all the time for our PT dept. We are located in Lincoln Park, NJ not too far from paramus..Let me know if you are interested.

Hey! definetly interested do you have an email/contact number? I plan on starting volunteer work once my semester is over

Jay in White Plains, New York

44 months ago

bear123 in Paramus, New Jersey said: Hey! definetly interested do you have an email/contact number? I plan on starting volunteer work once my semester is over

My email at work: lesacaj@lincolnparkcc.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

Thank you for the opportunity I'll make sure to email as soon as my semester comes close to an end.

Norma in New York, New York

30 months ago

Hi, I am looking for volunteer work as its a prerequisite to get into the PTA program. Does anyone know of any available?
Thank You!

ddonahue in Vincentown, New Jersey

25 months ago

bear123- did you get into the UCC program and how is it?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.