Looking for a PA mentor and to shadow

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Quynh in Houston, Texas

44 months ago

Hello,

I am so glad to find this forum after months of searching and calling hospitals and clinics without success. I am currently living in Houston, Texas Northwest part of town. I need to find someone who is willing to let me shadow him or her. I also have questions about job prospects for PA and few other questions that require honest insider point of view. If anyone out there is reading this please send me a personal email at quynhtvu@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Quynh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Aileen in Houston, Texas

43 months ago

Hi! I am also searching for a PA to shadow in the Houston/Med Center/Galleria area. I am a current student at the University of St. Thomas and majoring in Biology and hoping to go into Physician Assistant Studies. If there is anyone that will allow me to shadow I will be very grateful!! Thank you! My email is y.aileen07@gmail.com

Thank you,
Aileen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

helpplease in Houston, Texas

41 months ago

hey i am in houston texas as well, currently attending university of houston
i also had some probs finding a PA to shadow
havent gotten any luck so far.
have you guys found any?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lacey in Athens, Georgia

31 months ago

I am currently a Senior at UGA and am looking to apply to PA school in the next few months. I am looking for a shadowing opportunity or internship that I could participate in either in Athens or Marietta Ga (after graduation in May) Please let me know if you know anything!! lnrovinelli@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GoDawgs in Athens, Georgia

30 months ago

Hello,

I am currently a third year student at the University of Georgia looking for a physician to shadow. My major is currently Exercise and Sport Science and I have a growing interest in the PA field and hopefully later on serving in the Air Force as a medical officer. I have been looking for various opportunities to get into to the field but to my dismay, I haven't had any luck. If you're reading this my email is RedN8lackDawgs@gmail.com

Much Thanks!

Chris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Danny in Bowling Green, Kentucky

27 months ago

Looking for a PA to shadow near Bowling Green, KY but can travel to Nashville, TN or other close area for the opportunity. Need to do this by the middle of July 2012 if possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jumo in College Park, Maryland

26 months ago

Hey guys, Did anyone have any luck with this forum or other means of finding a PA to shadow. I am a University of Maryland student and I am seeking a PA to shadow and pick their brains in Maryland. Any info is much appreciated. My name is Joshua and my email is oneluv4show@msn.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Olechka in Griffin, Georgia

19 months ago

I am looking to shadow a PA in South of Atlanta, GA.
If you know of any PLEASE let me know.

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Azalia Vargas in New Orleans, Louisiana

9 months ago

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a PA as a mentor and to shadow in my pursuit towards becoming a PA. I am in New Orleans, Louisiana and would appreciate any type of information. Thanks so much and I hope to hear from someone soon. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

thai_rhose@yahoo.com in Houston, Texas

1 month ago

I'm currently a community college student, who has some credits from a university and i don't really know what to do next. I'm very interested in shadowing a PA in the Houston area so i can figure out if this is a job i would like to have. I'm looking for not only a mentor, but a friend who will guide a very misguided prospect thanks!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.