I am trying to get into Nova Southeastern PA program? Anybody with a 2.8 overall get in?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 327)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

trewqio in Lake City, Florida

38 months ago

LY5 in Livingston, Alabama said: I applied to both NOVA Ft. Lauderdale and NOVA Ft. Myers and just recently received interview invitations. My Ft. Myers interview is on Sept. 29th and Ft. Lauderdale is on Oct. 31st. I read in the agenda that there is an essay before the interview. Any comments or tips for those essays? Thanks!!!

When did u send in ur application?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LY5

38 months ago

trewqio in Lake City, Florida said: When did u send in ur application?

I finished both of the supplemental applications around august 3rd I believe. The ft lauderdale school contacted me almost immediately. I sent it in Monday and they called me Thursday. However, I didn't receive my email for invitation until August 15th from both schools.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

chiba52 in Fort Myers, Florida

38 months ago

with this training can you go further in the medical field

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sselgu2 in Lexington, Kentucky

38 months ago

do you think it is too late to apply to NOVA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dog lover in Tampa, Florida

38 months ago

Yes, I have interviews in sept to the Nova's I applied to: Orlando, Jacksonville, and Fort Myers. I also just completed an interview at UF and am thinking of postponing an interview in PA to a later date. They are responding to ppl who put their applications in early first. I think I put mine in the end of June. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TrevTampa in Tampa, Florida

38 months ago

I submitted my CASPA like 2.5 weeks ago, still waiting for CASPA to get done verifying it. Hopefully I'll have my sup apps done by the end of September.

On the bright side, I got rehired at the hospital as a Mental Health Tech so I'm going to pick up another good 1,000 hours of HCE before NOVA's next class starts.

My buddy got his CASPA sent out like 2 weeks ago and he has only heard from UF, and he got an interview coming up there. While I'm happy for him, I'm a bit jealous too!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TrevTampa in Tampa, Florida

38 months ago

sselgu2 in Lexington, Kentucky said: do you think it is too late to apply to NOVA?

NOVA's cut off date for CASPA is in December, and Feb for the sup. application. I'd say it certainly isn't too late.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steph1326 in Tampa, Florida

38 months ago

I applied to NOVA and on August 4th they said my applicatin was complete. I just got e-mails this week from Orlando and Fort Myers for interviews so apparently it can take over a month for them to contact you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sara1234 in Maine

38 months ago

LY5 in Livingston, Alabama said: I applied to both NOVA Ft. Lauderdale and NOVA Ft. Myers and just recently received interview invitations. My Ft. Myers interview is on Sept. 29th and Ft. Lauderdale is on Oct. 31st. I read in the agenda that there is an essay before the interview. Any comments or tips for those essays? Thanks!!!

As a student at Fort Myers, I can say that the essay's purpose is to make sure you are not illiterate. It should be the last thing on your list of things to worry about:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TrevTampa in Tampa, Florida

38 months ago

sara1234 in Maine said: As a student at Fort Myers, I can say that the essay's purpose is to make sure you are not illiterate. It should be the last thing on your list of things to worry about:)

What was the interviewing process like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

believe11 in Valdosta, Georgia

37 months ago

For the people who has interviews for NOVA prgms, are your GREs above 900?

My Gre is 870; however, I have alot of experience (5,000+) & a good GPA.
I was just curious if NOVA stressed GRE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TrevTampa in Tampa, Florida

37 months ago

believe11 in Valdosta, Georgia said: For the people who has interviews for NOVA prgms, are your GREs above 900?

My Gre is 870; however, I have alot of experience (5,000+) & a good GPA.
I was just curious if NOVA stressed GRE?

They take everything into account.

My older cousin's fiance got into their DPT (Phys Therapy) with like a 920 on the GRE. She did, however, have like a 3.9 GPA and a 4.0 science GPA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ReadyforPAschool in Boynton Beach, Florida

37 months ago

Can someone please give me some guidance. I have GPA at FAU of a 3.22, once Caspa did their recalculations, my GPA came down to a 3.07, and my science GPA 2.97 (I am devastated). I have 7 months of experience as a PCA at a hospital (1,120 hrs). I also volunteer at my church as an EMT. I've shadowed 3 PAs and worked in the ER dept. For 5 years (9,600 hrs) in registration. Can anyone tell me if there's a chance for me. Oh my GRE is a 900 flat. Im applying to Barry, Nova, Keiser.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steph1326 in Tampa, Florida

37 months ago

I have interviews at 2 NOVA campuses and my GRE is 1140 with 4.5 writing. My GPA is only a 3.3 and science falls right at 3.0. I only have around 58 shadowing and volunteer hours but I have a lot of alternative health care hours working in research and at a hospital (without direct patient care though.)
Hope that helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ReadyforPAschool in Boca Raton, Florida

37 months ago

I'm just so scared I might not get an interview. I have a lot of patient care hours, but I think my GPA and GRE are what's gonna keep me from not getting in. I'm also applying at Barry University, and Keiser. I hope I get in somewhere this year. I would hate to have to wait another year to get in somewhere. Thanks for the information Steph1326

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sara1234 in Maine

37 months ago

TrevTampa in Tampa, Florida said: What was the interviewing process like?

I had a great experience at my interview. They really wanted to get to know me &, most importantly, find out why I had a passion to become a PA. If they invited you for an interview, they already like you. Just remember that:)

Best of Luck! And let me know if you have any other questions:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ReadyforPAschool in West Palm Beach, Florida

37 months ago

sara1234 in Maine said: I had a great experience at my interview. They really wanted to get to know me &, most importantly, find out why I had a passion to become a PA. If they invited you for an interview, they already like you. Just remember that:)

Best of Luck! And let me know if you have any other questions:)

What school did you interview at?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

#ConfusedInJax

37 months ago

Hey im intersted in the PA program at Nova Jax. so do you just complete all the required prereq. then apply for the program or do you have to get a Bachelors degree first? If so which Degree has the same coarses need for the PA program. please help. lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

believe11 in Valdosta, Georgia

37 months ago

#ConfusedInJax said: Hey im intersted in the PA program at Nova Jax. so do you just complete all the required prereq. then apply for the program or do you have to get a Bachelors degree first? If so which Degree has the same coarses need for the PA program. please help. lol

You must have bachelors degree & all prereqs completed before program begins.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Megan Reisman in Fort Myers, Florida

37 months ago

they have a point system that determines if you get an interview. if you get enough points in the other categories it might not matter. I would call each school!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Megan Reisman in Fort Myers, Florida

37 months ago

FAUgradstudent in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I have my Nova interview next week and Barry 2 weeks after than. I noticed on Nova's interview packet that there is a written section... Any accepted Nova students care to share their experiences? What to expect would really help me. I have been accepted into my back up school already so I have a little less pressure but Nova is still me first choice. Thanks-

Its a story and you just write your opinion .. usually not medically related but no wrong answers!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sasha in Ormond Beach, Florida

37 months ago

FAUgradstudent in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I applied to Keiser as a back up program and got in. They have no reputation because they have never had a graduating class. The program is brand new. After my interview, I felt the school left me with a positive impression. The instructors seemed knowledgeable, the class size is only 18-20 so no one is going to slip through the cracks and all of their testing is done in a way which prepares you for the PANCE exam. I would apply to at least gain interview experience and keep it as an option.

Hi.
I am looking into applying to Keiser PA program. I see your post was 11 month ago, so did you actually started the program at Keiser? If yes, can you give me some feet back on it. (A lot of people consider Keiser not a respectable school, so I would really want to know what do you think about their program)

Thnaks,
Sasha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FAUgradstudent in Miami, Florida

37 months ago

Hi Sasha,

Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about Keiser's program because I was accepted into my first choice, Barry and started here last month. I have heard from a classmate who has a friend in Keiser that she loves the program for it's tight knit class, but I don't know much more than that... Any questions on Barry, I'd be more than happy to help :) Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ReadyforPAschool in Boca Raton, Florida

37 months ago

FAU graduate. How do you like the Barry PA program? I've applied there and I'm currently waiting for a response. The people I've talked to on the phone are so pleasant which makes me more interested. Can you give me an over view of what to expect for the interview and how long was it till you get your acceptance letter. Also how many students are in your class

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BetterHealthcare in Atlanta, Georgia

37 months ago

Sasha,

Please do not pick a program based on weak/easy admissions. I know very little about the Keiser PA program, but I would offer you this … make a list of “pros & cons” then compare it against a personal checklist. Then allow that to be your guide in determining where you will pursue your studies.

Just like anything there are excellent, mediocre, & less -than-good programs despite accreditation. Based on your location you may wish to stay in FL, but that may not be an option. Take a look at Duke University, Emory University, & Mercer University. All three institutions have top rankings/ratings both by FORBES and U.S. News College/University national rankings. There is also a program in Savannah, GA through South University-St. Joseph Memorial Hospital

When I was looking for a surgical residency, I took into account location, institutional/program reputation, and success of graduates. And then I compare that list to my personal check-list. I recently received an appointment to Duke University’s “Surgical-PA Residency” program. It is a 13mo program, although the program will be rigorous, I will have an opportunity to gain some valuable surgical experience, boosting my value as a surgical first-assistant and the level of care I can provide my patients.

But that is the track I am choosing in my career as a PA-C. Although it is not widely offered yet, I plan to pursue a doctorate in medical science (DMSc) w/in the next 3-4 yrs. Once again it is a personal goal as well as I believe it will make me a better clinician/mid-level provider to my patients, colleagues, and profession.

Last point I will offer is, no matter where you chose to pursue your studies, the institution will not make you an excellent or dedicated PA that will come from you … all an institution does is teach you the skills necessary to be a PA; the rest is solely up to you.

Good luck

M:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BetterHealthcare in Atlanta, Georgia

37 months ago

believe11 in Valdosta, Georgia said: For the people who has interviews for NOVA prgms, are your GREs above 900?

My Gre is 870; however, I have alot of experience (5,000+) & a good GPA.
I was just curious if NOVA stressed GRE?

Believe11,

Have you taken a look at any of the physician assistant (PA) programs in GA? We have four institutions that offer very good to an excellent program right here. Emory University-School of Medicine(PA program)is ranked 4th in the Nation; there are also programs at UGA-School of Medicine, South University & Mercer University.

If you get a chance take a look the aforementioned institutions and see if they fit. Good luck in your pursuit and career as a PA.

M:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BetterHealthcare in Atlanta, Georgia

37 months ago

#ConfusedInJax said: Hey im intersted in the PA program at Nova Jax. so do you just complete all the required prereq. then apply for the program or do you have to get a Bachelors degree first? If so which Degree has the same coarses need for the PA program. please help. lol

ConfussedInJax,

I am sure you have garnered by now that you will need at a minimal a bachelor degree, a strong GRE, and experience to compete for a slot in the majority of the PA programs offered around the country.

I believe there are 2 to 3 institutions left that offer PA programs at the bachelor level. The remaining programs are offered at the Master level with 1 or 2 institutions going a step further and are bestowing doctorate degrees either in physician assistant studies or medical science.

I applied and was accepted into Emory University’s Medical School in 2008. Here’s a synopsis of my entering class … Emory had 2,013 applicants for its PA program; it granted only a 137 interviews; of that they only accepted 17 students. The median statistical data for my class was ... GRE - 801 … 4021hrs of direct healthcare experience … and GPA - 3.401. All of us also had over a 100hrs of volunteer service in healthcare and came from very diverse professional and academic backgrounds.

The best advice any of us on here can give you is, contact the institutions you wish to apply too and discuss with them their requirements for competitiveness; GOOD LUCK in your pursuit.

M:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FAUgradstudent in Miami, Florida

37 months ago

When I applied to Nova they stated the minimum GRE requirement was 1000, but it might have changed since then.. it should be on admission requirements on the websit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FAUgradstudent in Miami, Florida

37 months ago

There are 93 students in Barry's class. That number is split up between 3 campuses ( Miami, St. Pete and St. Croix) Last year they received over 1600 applicants.I loved the interview approach that they took, they were very relaxed and conducted a low stress interview. We worked in groups to solve a medical ethic problem and our thought processes were observed by a faculty member. There was no one-on -one interview and no one was expected to "defend" grades or mistakes in your academic history. If you make it to the interview process, they have already decided that can handle the program and they just want to get to know you. It made me feel at ease and I felt I performed a lot better because of it. I received my acceptance letter two days after my interview and I had to give an answer very shortly after that. So far, I really like the program, the instructors and the attitude of the faculty. Please email me if you have further questions..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

believe11

37 months ago

BetterHealthcare in Atlanta, Georgia said: Believe11,

Have you taken a look at any of the physician assistant (PA) programs in GA? We have four institutions that offer very good to an excellent program right here. Emory University-School of Medicine(PA program)is ranked 4th in the Nation; there are also programs at UGA-School of Medicine, South University & Mercer University.

If you get a chance take a look the aforementioned institutions and see if they fit. Good luck in your pursuit and career as a PA.

M:

Thanks for the reply.
I did considered Ga PA programs, but unfortunately, most of them stated their min score at 1000 on GRE. I applied to South & didn't get accepted. UGA has a PA program or other type of medical programs?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ReadyforPAschool in West Palm Beach, Florida

37 months ago

FAUgradstudent in Miami, Florida said: There are 93 students in Barry's class. That number is split up between 3 campuses ( Miami, St. Pete and St. Croix) Last year they received over 1600 applicants.I loved the interview approach that they took, they were very relaxed and conducted a low stress interview. We worked in groups to solve a medical ethic problem and our thought processes were observed by a faculty member. There was no one-on -one interview and no one was expected to "defend" grades or mistakes in your academic history. If you make it to the interview process, they have already decided that can handle the program and they just want to get to know you. It made me feel at ease and I felt I performed a lot better because of it. I received my acceptance letter two days after my interview and I had to give an answer very shortly after that. So far, I really like the program, the instructors and the attitude of the faculty. Please email me if you have further questions..

What is your e-mail address, I will be more than happy to communicate with you. Thanks so much for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ReadyforPAschool in West Palm Beach, Florida

37 months ago

FAUgraduate, I would really like to get your e-mail in case I have any other questions. Mine is dania.rodriguez83@yahoo.com. Thanks so much for the information

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FAUgradstudent in San Francisco, California

37 months ago

kelsall007@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

believe11

37 months ago

Hey everyone!

Has anyone heard from Nova PA programs from Jacksonville or Orlando if they were denied.
Why I'm asking is just to see if they're close to wrapping up?
I applied early and haven't heard from either program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steph1326 in Tampa, Florida

37 months ago

believe, they interview all the way until April so they are no where close to wrapping up. I heard from Orlando for an interview but I haven't heard either or from Jacksonville.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

xpharmstudent in Delray Beach, Florida

37 months ago

Hi, I was dismissed from a pharmacy program and making a career change to PA. I have a GRE score of a little over 1000 and gpa of about 3.3 and science GPA of 2.9. My stats were good enough to get me accepted to the Pharmacy program but I dont know if I will be accepted into the PA program. I applied to Barry, Nova, South and Keiser. I submitted my application in early sept and havent heard from them. Im really nervous. Does anyone know if my stats are enough to get accepted and at interview, what could I say in order for them to understand that pharm school was not the right profession for me? Thanx in advance for any advice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ReadyforPAschool in Boynton Beach, Florida

37 months ago

believe11 said: Hey everyone!

Has anyone heard from Nova PA programs from Jacksonville or Orlando if they were denied.
Why I'm asking is just to see if they're close to wrapping up?
I applied early and haven't heard from either program.

I applied in Orlando and haven't heard back either. I guess I'm not alone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ReadyforPAschool in Boynton Beach, Florida

37 months ago

xpharmstudent in Delray Beach, Florida said: Hi, I was dismissed from a pharmacy program and making a career change to PA. I have a GRE score of a little over 1000 and gpa of about 3.3 and science GPA of 2.9. My stats were good enough to get me accepted to the Pharmacy program but I dont know if I will be accepted into the PA program. I applied to Barry, Nova, South and Keiser. I submitted my application in early sept and havent heard from them. Im really nervous. Does anyone know if my stats are enough to get accepted and at interview, what could I say in order for them to understand that pharm school was not the right profession for me? Thanx in advance for any advice

Some schools give consideration to students that either have shadowed a PA or work in the medical field.if you have enough hours you have a good chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

futurePA14

37 months ago

TrevTampa in Tampa, Florida said: Overall GPA - 2.95
Science GPA - 3.26
Post-Bach GPA (45 credit hours) - 3.46

Health Care Experience - 1646 paid hours as MHT (Just got re-hired there 32-40 hours a week)
Volunteer work - 150 hours in Physical/Occupational Therapy
Health Care Shadowing - 10 hours and counting of shadowing in the OR with a spinal/cosmetic surgeon

GRE - 1040

Those are what my stats look like. Ive applied to all the NOVA and Barry campuses. I got my supplemental apps out Sept 9th and Sept 12th but still haven't heard about an interview.

I'm running out of nails to bite here. Any advice? Should i call the campuses and check up on my application statuses? I got a hold of the Ft. Meyers NOVA campus 1.5 weeks ago and they said i was 15th on their list of applications to go over and that they'd have it done by the end of the week. But they didnt e-mail me or anything the whole next week.

Hi Trevtampa,
I had similar stats and I turned in my supplementals in June and I've heard from other schools but not Nova. I've had two interviews and another one coming up so I think they just take forever. They usually send out the rejection letters between October and November so just hold on a little longer. If you don't get in don't beat yourself up, just try again next year... Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BetterHealthcare in Atlanta, Georgia

37 months ago

Xpharmstudent,

I am sorry to hear that you were dismissed from your pharmacy program, but you must know that you will have a very difficult challenge gaining entry into another very rigorous program. I am not trying to rain on your parade or paint a totally negative picture, but rather point out a very hard truth.

Now with that said ---- there is a possibility a program will see beyond your earlier dismissal. I recommend you keep trying, but I also suggest you try to raise your scores and/or volunteer at a hospital, clinic, etc to demonstrate your dedication to being a healthcare professional to counter your recent dismissal.

Also reach out to you local Physician Assistant Association, I assure you, one or more of its members are either a member of a faculty and/or knows someone who is …. try to have one or more of them mentor you/get to know you so when need they would be willing to vouch for you.

Good Luck!

M
DHSc, PA-C

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Xpharmstudent in Delray Beach, Florida

37 months ago

Thank you so much for your response. I do see your point! I really appreciate it! ^_^

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TrevTampa in Tampa, Florida

37 months ago

futurePA14 said: Hi Trevtampa,
I had similar stats and I turned in my supplementals in June and I've heard from other schools but not Nova. I've had two interviews and another one coming up so I think they just take forever. They usually send out the rejection letters between October and November so just hold on a little longer. If you don't get in don't beat yourself up, just try again next year... Good luck

Thanks. I actually broke and called NOVA and they told me that they only had 1 letter of reference. For whatever reason they didnt have an updated CASPA from me so they just hit like a refresh or update button and now they have all my stuff.

Hopefully i hear from them soon.

Where did you get interviews at? Just curious so i know good places to apply for next year if i dont get in this year (Since you had similar stats to mine)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

futurePA14

37 months ago

TrevTampa in Tampa, Florida said: Thanks. I actually broke and called NOVA and they told me that they only had 1 letter of reference. For whatever reason they didnt have an updated CASPA from me so they just hit like a refresh or update button and now they have all my stuff.

Hopefully i hear from them soon.

Where did you get interviews at? Just curious so i know good places to apply for next year if i dont get in this year (Since you had similar stats to mine)

I had interviews at Barry and Keiser and going to one at South.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PAhopeful324 in Tempe, Arizona

37 months ago

I only applied to the NOVA Fort Lauderdale campus and after they had received my GRE and Supplemental they sent me an email letting me know that my application was complete, three days later I had an interview! I am going in on December 9th but I didn't see anything about an essay, does that apply to the Fort Lauderdale campus too? Also, does NOVA have group interviews? It's two months away and I am already super nervous!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steph1326 in Tampa, Florida

37 months ago

futurePA14 said: I had interviews at Barry and Keiser and going to one at South.

Which South one are you interviewing at?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lindsey

36 months ago

I called Nova Jacksonville and they said I was put in the gray fold and that I'm in the holding pattern. I was wondering if anyone knew what that means or if there's anything I can do. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kallie

36 months ago

Lindsey said: I called Nova Jacksonville and they said I was put in the gray fold and that I'm in the holding pattern. I was wondering if anyone knew what that means or if there's anything I can do. Thanks.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what that means.
Did you call Nova, because you haven't heard back from them- as far as interview or denied?
I haven't heard from Nova Jacksonville, but I have heard from Nova Orlando.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DeAnna

36 months ago

Up late thinking/worried about getting into PA school!!! Please advise!!
I have a BCP GPA of 2.9;cum GPA of 2.8. Past 5 yrs I've gotten 4.0 (including A&P and other grad classes).
GRE was baaad :( BUT I've been an EMT for the past 16 mths. I've had to handle a few cardiac arrest calls, stroke, hypoglycemic emergencies,...all of course with the help of our medics :)

Point is..: will NOVA-Orlando & Barry accept an application with such terrible GRE scores and GPA??

Thanks in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steph1326 in Tampa, Florida

36 months ago

kallie said: I'm sorry, but I don't know what that means.
Did you call Nova, because you haven't heard back from them- as far as interview or denied?
I haven't heard from Nova Jacksonville, but I have heard from Nova Orlando.

I also have not heard from Jacksonville. I applied to Orlando and Fort Myers and have gotten interviews at both. I also want to call Jacksonville to see what is happening.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kallie

36 months ago

Steph1326 in Tampa, Florida said: I also have not heard from Jacksonville. I applied to Orlando and Fort Myers and have gotten interviews at both. I also want to call Jacksonville to see what is happening.

Steph1326,

May I email you to ask some questions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.