Getting a sponcership in canada to work in pipefitting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

andre in Victoria, British Columbia

67 months ago

Hi

I am a student at BCIT in barnaby BC in there plumbing entry level program with includes 700 working hrs and 6 months of school. I will be graduating in november 2008 and I am looking for pipefitter employers to sponcer me. If you have any information that will help..please contact me at bodybydre@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

craig thomas in Kingston, Jamaica

57 months ago

please i am a 16 yrs old student of Calabar high school in Jamaica. my father died 2 years ago, i am looking for a scholarship to study in Canada, USA or even here in Jamaica. i'm a very high achiever in school. my ambition is to become a doctor, please help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

prabhakar uppaluri in Vijayawada, India

57 months ago

RESPECTED SIR, PLEASE SEND THE HOTAL JOBS AND GENFERAL LABOUR (WORKERS) JOBS LIST SEND TO OUR MAIL ADDRESS ATTACHMENT AND TKERMS ND CONDITIONS THE JOBS TRADE AND NON TRADE. AND IT ALSO.
THANKING YOU AND SSLKURING YOUR AND OUR BEST REALTION WITH YOU LONG TIME
REGARDS.
PRABHAKAR UPPALURI

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Andre is a fraud in Vancouver, British Columbia

28 months ago

andre in Victoria, British Columbia said: Hi

I am a student at BCIT in barnaby BC in there plumbing entry level program with includes 700 working hrs and 6 months of school. I will be graduating in november 2008 and I am looking for pipefitter employers to sponcer me. If you have any information that will help..please contact me at bodybydre@hotmail.com

This man is a fraud and is being investigated!! Beware if he EVER contacts you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.