jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

jo badeaux in Flora, Mississippi

101 months ago

could anyone give me information on shut downs? when and where they are happening...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Earl Genus in Biloxi, Mississippi

100 months ago

I have no information as of yet, however, if I hear of anything I will contac you asap and would apprecite your contacting me if you hear of anything. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Earl Genus in Biloxi, Mississippi

100 months ago

I have no information as of yet, however, if I hear of anything I will contac you asap and would appreciate your contacting me if you hear of anything. Thanks!

John Robichaux in Thibodaux, Louisiana

100 months ago

oil field work fellas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

john robichaux in Thibodaux, Louisiana

99 months ago

shut down work is a term used to indicate that the facility you will be working on will be takin off line so the work could be preformed. this means that the work could go on 24/7 until it is completed. the project usually is well plan and dose not last long. this is not a job for newbees or the elderly. we call it the decathelon of fitting. don't go if you don't know. if you do badly or not fast enough you could be black ball from that area of fitting within that feild of work. alot of those guys know each other and will tell of your performance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dinnertyme in Charlotte, North Carolina

91 months ago

john your a snitch rat

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jwrobichaux in New Orleans, Louisiana

91 months ago

And you sir are a coward. Do you think by withholding information is going to better your chances of securing a job? There are a lot of fitters that has been doing this type of work for a long time and still cannot fit. If you have any doubts on your personal abilities as a fitter, then shut down work is probably not for you. And if you are going to talk bad about something, I suggest you find a blog to post your comments on. This is a forum. It is to help others. Did your mommy name you dinnertyme...?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

shutdownwanted in Madison, Mississippi

91 months ago

Where are you getting these listings?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sarath in Madras, India

90 months ago

I NEED JOP

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.