Comments (51 to 71 of 71)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Robert Crow P/F in Anchorage, Alaska

68 months ago

UdelHoven, Nikiski,AK. Mallen@udelhoven.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jmcjr in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

68 months ago

Kristy_Aegis in Scranton, Pennsylvania said: I've been looking for pipefitters in the Scranton area for several weeks now. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to find qualified and quality employees in this area?

im a pipefitter in chicago unemployed for the last few months, if you need guys just send me out an offer

MWnMobile in Mobile, Alabama

63 months ago

Kristy_Aegis in Scranton, Pennsylvania said: I've been looking for pipefitters in the Scranton area for several weeks now. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to find qualified and quality employees in this area?

Hey just wanted to let you know about another good job search site... completely free membership... and it has a live chat service to talk to other construction people just like you and me.. My name is Gary and this site covers job openings in all crafts...Give it a try and if ya like it spread the word will you... its completely free and easy to use.... hope to see ya there...heres the link...

smokepen.phpbb3now.com/index.php

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bigmcjim@aol.com in United Kingdom

63 months ago

i am apipefitter with 26+years experiance looking for a start but need travel and digs payed for and looking for rotation to come home to see family included but if not money speaks at rate + ot willing to travel anywhere in world worked both onshore and offshore and have certs for various things

TheRealLayoutFitter in Bakersfield, California

61 months ago

The best Pipefitters come out of California and Texas because we are the two major states that deal with all types of piping. Not just power plants, nuclear, oil and gas, petrochemical, but also food processing facilities. Call me if you doubt this! threeone-o eighthundred thirtytwo-thirteen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

steeplerun in Wake Forest, North Carolina

61 months ago

TheRealLayoutFitter in Bakersfield, California said: The best Pipefitters come out of California and Texas because we are the two major states that deal with all types of piping. Not just power plants, nuclear, oil and gas, petrochemical, but also food processing facilities. Call me if you doubt this! threeone-o eighthundred thirtytwo-thirteen.

Wow sounds like you smoke the most also.By food processing you mean stainless?LOL what type of pipe is there in Texas and Cal that is not in other states? Or should I say what you put in your pipe.

fastfwd in Burley, Idaho

61 months ago

LOL you can always tell a Texan because you cant tell them anything !

dick head in Sherwood Park, Alberta

61 months ago

sells1 in Livingston, Tennessee said: is there a demand for pipefitters right now?

only if u know what the f#$% ur doing

61 months ago

mark4561 in Essex, Maryland said: Canada is harder to go to because there is visa cost and red ticket needed to work there, they want a certain amount of time in each craft. I wanted to go to edmonton when gas was $160.00 there is alot of tape to get through. there are co's like trillium that are out of canada. Alaska might be abit easier to work like in north slope also if you go there and fail there test your on your own. check indeed.com w/ canadian job's to! hope this help's

its called a red seal ticket and prices dropped u should hunt for job by the price of gas. if u do go tto eroupe its 3 times as much then here no matter what

61 months ago

true! so what is it that u do in the fitting industre

Mick56 in hereford, United Kingdom

61 months ago

anyone know of any pipefitters jobs in canada with work visa contact jpalmer5656@aol.com thanks

jolynnrdh in scranton, Pennsylvania

60 months ago

hi my husband is pipefitter in scranton, are you still looking for workers?

spyder53 in Sylva, North Carolina

60 months ago

steeplerun in Wake Forest, North Carolina said: Wow sounds like you smoke the most also.By food processing you mean stainless?LOL what type of pipe is there in Texas and Cal that is not in other states? Or should I say what you put in your pipe.

Hey Steeple any work your way?

jon oler in selma, Alabama

56 months ago

Robert Crow P/F in Anchorage, Alaska said: P.S. Grenta miss. NIC. :Green River WY. PCC.

i was in grenada also : )pipeforeman.

56 months ago

abrenton in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan said: im a contractor company willing to assist you

i know your post was 17 months ago.do you have any work out there ? many are looking.

claytonmiles.cm@gmail.com in Huntington Beach, California

55 months ago

hello all i am an nccer cetified pipefitter with many certs. have been looking for work for weeks now and no luck, i will travel anywhere for work as long as the pay is good please help.

bobbyecko in Liberty, Texas

55 months ago

Yes hire people from texas!!!!!

fastfwd in Twin Falls, Idaho

55 months ago

you can call the local pipefitters hall they will help.

55 months ago

The Shaw Group - Magnolia, AR
Position Information Job Title: Industrial Pipefitter Journeyman Job Category: Industrial Job Description: JOB STEP Journeyman - Typically 3 years and above

47 months ago

dnafab in Sherwood Park, Alberta said: im from alberta canada and im unsure of your wages in you region but up here a ticketed pipe/steam fitter with red seal. income is any where from 38-69 dollars an hour depending on employer and skills also who you know . alot of albertains are look for work out off country, im only 30 and have been ticked with red seal for 6 yrs. average income is 110 to 170 thou a year but always lookin for something different and challenging

up there.canada is not a right to work state.country.what ever you want to call it.but in canada for these jobs you must pay someone money.to work in canada..

awcole0177@aol.com in Picayune, Mississippi

24 months ago

Refrigeration pipefitter and installer, needs work

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.