In general the interview should focus on a number of things including; your personality and traits, leadership abilities, financial/accounting skills, overall strengths & weaknesses, major successes, projects managed and examples of you have been or could be an asset in that particular job.
Prepare and practice is #1! Be yourself and Ask good questions #2.
Here are eight common questions to prepare for:
1) Why should we hire you?
2) Why do you want to work here?
3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
4) Why did you leave your last job?
5) Describe a problem situation and how you solved it.
6) What accomplishment are you most proud of?
7) What are your salary expectations?
8) Tell me about yourself.
Try doing some internet homework and research things like "Acing the Behavioral Interview".