Do you reccomend plumbing as a trade?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

FanMan72 in Lake Mary, Florida

100 months ago

Compared to, let's say, an auto mechanic or electrician. My little cousin is considering becoming a plumber; I personally don't know much about it. He is handy with tools, not sure if he would like the day to day work

Questions:

- What is plumbing like day in and day out? How long have you been doing this? How is the pay?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

bfpdelaware in Milford, Delaware

10 months ago

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing www.benfranklinwilmington.com/milford-de.html is actually doing a video campaign on job opportunities in the skilled trades, particularly plumbing. They see it as a perfectly viable career choice nowadays. They are posting some of their videos about this on their Facebook page. The first one is set to come out tomorrow actually. Its about busting one of the myths that the best way to a job is a 4 year degree. You don't need to have a 4 year degree to become a professional plumber. Get specialized training in a trade and avoid astronomical student loan debt. Good luck to your cousin. I bet he would enjoy that type of job particularly if he is handy with tools and likes hands on work.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.