Plumbing jobs in Florida

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Paul

70 months ago

Hi: I am a Journeymen level plumber In the Philadelphia, PA area seeking a position in the Clearwater / Pinellas Co. Area. I have around 20 years experience. I have done : drain cleaning, residential new construction, maintenance shop, service work residential and commercial. Kitchen and bath related remodeling, commercial new construction. Iam currently doing a 5 story hotel with my company in the Philadelphia area. I have my own hand tools and power tools. Iam intelligent and hard working. Iam willing to learn new aspects of the trade such as jetting and camera inspection etc. I am looking to relocate to Clearwater to be with my beautiful girlfriend and children who are already there. Any help or info on opportunities is much appreciated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

70 months ago

Hello Paul, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

theplumber in Orlando, Florida

69 months ago

YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT REAL GOOD I MOVED FROM NY TO ORLANDO FL THE MONEY SUCKS ALL THE COMPANIES JUST WANT TO PAY YOU MINIMUN $15.00 TO 18.00 HOUR AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY WANT YOU TO WORK LIKE A HORSE.
DO NOT MOVE TO FL AND ANOTHER THING THEY CAN FIRED YOU AND DO NOT NEED AN EXCUSE THAT IS FL LAW.

Paul said: Hi: I am a Journeymen level plumber In the Philadelphia, PA area seeking a position in the Clearwater / Pinellas Co. Area. I have around 20 years experience. I have done : drain cleaning, residential new construction, maintenance shop, service work residential and commercial. Kitchen and bath related remodeling, commercial new construction. Iam currently doing a 5 story hotel with my company in the Philadelphia area. I have my own hand tools and power tools. Iam intelligent and hard working. Iam willing to learn new aspects of the trade such as jetting and camera inspection etc. I am looking to relocate to Clearwater to be with my beautiful girlfriend and children who are already there. Any help or info on opportunities is much appreciated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marco in Helsinki, Finland

68 months ago

Well,wages aren't as much in FLA than in some other States, but FLA as a whole is a great State to live, and the weather's great too,it can get a little hot n' humid but when you get used to it, it's nice! Tampa Bay area is a great location to live and if you got time it's great to go see places like Miami, Daytona Beach, Key West, Ft. Lauderdale etc! I've lived in many States and they all are great, can't even pick a favorate! FLA is great for scuba too (got cert.in Tampa) Thank you SUNSHINE STATE (over sunny 300d/yr)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.