trouble finding jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jonathan in Los Angeles, California

67 months ago

I am seeing that people are having difficulties finding jobs recently because of the state of the economy. It is terrible out there, a few months ago i was barely getting any work, so I feel ya. I wanted constant, steady work for myself and I came to the idea of getting paired up with apartment owners because if you think about it they always need plumbers, always. I found a way of getting into the directories these owners use to find their plumbers, so i put myself in there. I suggest getting on there as well, think about how many apartments there are in the US, or even in the city you live in. get yourself on there, here is the site: www.american-apartment-owners-association.org/ good luck to all of you and i hope my advice helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

brooksplumbing in Atlanta, Georgia

50 months ago

Thanks I will keep you posted.

Jonathan in Los Angeles, California said: I am seeing that people are having difficulties finding jobs recently because of the state of the economy. It is terrible out there, a few months ago i was barely getting any work, so I feel ya. I wanted constant, steady work for myself and I came to the idea of getting paired up with apartment owners because if you think about it they always need plumbers, always. I found a way of getting into the directories these owners use to find their plumbers, so i put myself in there. I suggest getting on there as well, think about how many apartments there are in the US, or even in the city you live in. get yourself on there, here is the site: www.american-apartment-owners-association.org/ good luck to all of you and i hope my advice helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.