IF YOU WANT TO GE IN LAWENFORCEMENT DO ATLANTA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

PO-po in Atlanta, Georgia

77 months ago

APPLY FOR ATLANTA POLICE. DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY SAY CUZ THEY WILL LIE ABOUT PAY RAISES( THEY HAVE BEEN FROZEN FOR 10 YEARS). THE ACADEMY IS A LITTLE TUFF BUT THE BEST TRAINING YOU WILL GET. BECAUSE OF BEING SUCH A BIG CITY AND HAVING A HIGH CALL VOLUME YOU WILL HAVE MORE EXPIRIENCE THAN ALOT OF OTHER DEPARTMENT IN THE AREA IN ONE YEAR. NOW IS UP TO YOU TO STAY AFTER THE TWO YEARS. I WOULD DO THREE SINCE IS WHAT A LOT OF OTHER DEPARTMENTS REQUIRE AND IS WHAT I DID. I HAVE NOW 2 YEARS IN MY OTHER DEPARTMENT AFTER ATLANTA AND THEY LOVE ME HERE JUST BECAUSE I CAME FROM ATLANTA. HOPE THIS HELPS. YES THEY ARE HIRING LIKE CRAZY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kristina munn in Minneapolis, Minnesota

76 months ago

PO-po in Atlanta, Georgia said: APPLY FOR ATLANTA POLICE. DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY SAY CUZ THEY WILL LIE ABOUT PAY RAISES( THEY HAVE BEEN FROZEN FOR 10 YEARS). THE ACADEMY IS A LITTLE TUFF BUT THE BEST TRAINING YOU WILL GET. BECAUSE OF BEING SUCH A BIG CITY AND HAVING A HIGH CALL VOLUME YOU WILL HAVE MORE EXPIRIENCE THAN ALOT OF OTHER DEPARTMENT IN THE AREA IN ONE YEAR. NOW IS UP TO YOU TO STAY AFTER THE TWO YEARS. I WOULD DO THREE SINCE IS WHAT A LOT OF OTHER DEPARTMENTS REQUIRE AND IS WHAT I DID. I HAVE NOW 2 YEARS IN MY OTHER DEPARTMENT AFTER ATLANTA AND THEY LOVE ME HERE JUST BECAUSE I CAME FROM ATLANTA. HOPE THIS HELPS. YES THEY ARE HIRING LIKE CRAZY.

hey,
how about New york?
I am female, and moving to new york, I have already passed the test for sheriffs, detention deputy in Minneapolis but I am trying to get into the police in New York. How s the situation there?
thanx
TIna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jasmine in Royal Oak, Michigan

54 months ago

@P0-Po,

I have a B.S degree will I at least get the education increase after training that is posted on their website?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

thunderbirds in New York

43 months ago

It's almost a little bit upsetting to see how dreadfully poor your grammar is and you're a police officer. Being a police officer is supposed to be a symbol of respect and authority, yet you show no desire to be on point or any signs of discipline. This is a classic example of why us criminal justice people are constantly criticized for being "idiots."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.