where can I be a Police Officer?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

wmjaggers20 in Anderson, Indiana

49 months ago

I'm looking to start my long life dream of becoming a full time Police Officer. I've been a reserve for 2 years now but with no success of snagging a full time job. I'm driven, I train very hard and work even harder. I'm even willing to work 7 days a week, 12 hour shifts. Thats how much i love being a Police Officer. I'm just looking for a place that will take me. So do you know of any places?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

J-W in Washington, District of Columbia

34 months ago

It depends. Different police departments have different requirements. Getting police officer jobs is becoming more and more competitive. Most departments have many qualified applicants when they are hiring. Do you have a college degree? If not, you should try to get one. Do whatever else you can to make yourself the best candidate that you can. Do you do well on tests and during interviews. Doing well on tests and during interviews is usually very important when it comes to getting a police officer job. Are you willing to relocate? Have you looked into local, state, and federal police officer jobs? Best of luck!

Source:
www.peaceofficerjobs.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.