placed in D band. Any chance of going forward?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

police hopeful in Newark, Delaware

77 months ago

I have gone through the physical, written and oral board for the state police. I was placed in band D. (Bands are from A-G) Is there any chance of going forward from here, or should I just count on reapplying for the next recruit class? We did get an e-mail stating that some candidates had already dropped out. Also, my packet for the background investigation was returned on time and VERY complete.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

GOBLUEHENS in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

60 months ago

I was in D band my first time through and it took over a year to get called for the poly. The truth is you will most likey need to take the test again and score higher. Study that exam guide like crazy and really understand the type of questions they are asking. I'm going through my second time now and it had been almost 2 years since the beginning so, in the interview I had a lot more work examples to articulate in the oral. Test are very difficult and even harder if your not good at taking them. however they are the key to your future. This stuff takes forever so don't give up. Its my dream to be a Trooper in Delware and work at the beach. Shoot for the stars buddy, you'll land closer than you think.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.