Police Oral Board

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Minh48 in Kansas City, Kansas

42 months ago

I have an upcoming oral board for an agency around Kansas City.

What questions will be asked on the oral board?
What other things will I be graded on?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JohnnyM in Wichita, Kansas

39 months ago

What are some actual oral board questions that you two had? How did your oral boards go? Was the win your badge helpful? Thanks, just started applying to several departments. Need all the help I can get.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

BuckeyeTrent in Ohio

39 months ago

I was asked: why I wanted to join this particular department. What was my motivation for wanting to be a law enforcement officer? I had a scenario question where I had to choose between basically a report call or a medical call and why.

I used the stuff at Win Your Badge and found it comprehensive and helpful. I did not want to take a chance...I wanted to get into law enforcement immediately.

You won't be suprised when you get to your oral board.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rob Buxley in Austin, Texas

39 months ago

Any other questions? How do we know what questions there will be on the oral board?

Rob Buxley in Austin, Texas

39 months ago

...and how hard was it?

TrentLEO in Ohio

39 months ago

I was nervous and anxious. I don't know that you can predict the questions. If you do your homework you will be ready. I am just glad I prepared for it. Had I gone in there cold I would have been blind sided. I wanted to get hired when and where I wanted. This wasn't just a practice application process. I made sure that I did all I could before the interview then all I had to do was nail the questions...I did well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.