Getting a Practice Manager job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

How did you get your start doing Practice Manager work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Schenectady, New York

66 months ago

I am also looking into this career path and would be welcome to any additional suggestions, but it seems so far even my M.S. degree isn't sufficing for educational experience. Because of the way the economy is currently, I took a more clerical position where I am viewed merely as a 'Secretary' and the rest of my background seems to be ignored by hiring managers. I would imagine some type of Office Management or Receptionist position within the Primary Care field would be have better when first starting out to gain exposure to this setting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

horns in karnes city, Texas

58 months ago

I am interested in a Practice Manager job. I have applied . my background is I have had over 10 year of clerical experience/ One manager position. I am also finishing a medical assistant college in April. Starting In April Bachelors degree in Human Services Management. I really need this job Help. What are the job description over all?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.