prep cook

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Stephen Clark in Oakland, California

39 months ago

I have worked as a prep cook for 3 plus years for BACS Bay Area Community Services. I enjoyed the work. Most of all; the results recieved from the work done. I hope to attain a job where I can to produce good resuls.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Patricia Tam in Oakland, California

6 months ago

Stephen Clark in Oakland, California said: I have worked as a prep cook for 3 plus years for BACS Bay Area Community Services. I enjoyed the work. Most of all; the results recieved from the work done. I hope to attain a job where I can to produce good resuls.

To tell you the truth, Executive Chef David Jones says anyone that starts a conversation with that phrase is telling a lie, I interviewed at BACS, and at the time, I guess the staff felt that I was lying about my parents and the elderly neighbors had wanted to try the BACS system. So I was not hired, but the staff head came to my house and interviewed my parents. Then they started getting the dinners. I said nothing. About six months went by and I fessed up, though it had nothing to do with me really, that I had told the head chef of BACS, that my parents and a few of the other elderly persons on our block wanted to try it. They said nothing. So a few weeks later, my parents told me that they were disqualified because their income was too high.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.