Choosing the right Preschool can be so hard.......too many options or not enough?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Trish in Crown Point, Indiana

89 months ago

Do you feel like their are so many options that you would like to try them all? Or are their too many options for kids so young? Do you feel pressured to homeschool? I homeschool 3 of my kids and still am always looking for new things to try or do to make the day a bit more exciting. Do you want your child to learn their ABC's, shapes, colors, seasons and days of the week and all those things they teach in preschool but don't have the money to pay for a preschool or your'e like us and really aren't ready to send your child away for the day? Then I would recommend Time4learning.com it is a great preschool program your little one can do online just a little bit each day. It completely keeps track of everything they do and lets you know how they are doing. (www.time4learning.com/scope-sequence) My daughter is 4 and has been doing it since she was 3 and absolutely loves it! She has learned her shapes, sequence of things, counting, behind, before,beside and all those fun things they love to learn but has gotten to still be home with me and go places with me and do fun things all day. Its so easy to navigate she feels like such a big girl and gives her such a feeling of independence. She can also go at her own pace in each subject that is offered. I just wanted to let all the moms out their that feel so pressured to send their little ones off to school that their are different options and you have to choose whats best for your little one!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.