Head Teaching Position Kulpsville PA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

S Vietmeier in Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania

93 months ago

Our facility is top notch and we have been in business since 1990. We are a small "family feel" center and are looking for a head teacher. We follow the PA Early Learning Standards and are a Keystone Stars facility and will be re-applying for NAEYC accredidation in the fall. We work closely with Keystone Stars and have also retention awards and other incentives to provide continuous quality improvement.

We are looking for that special teacher who is motivated and really enjoys working with children. All of our teachers are degreed and our assistant teachers hold an AA degree in the field. Since you are presently in school, you could also qualify for the position. Please look at our job posting below and let me know if you are interested. If you need to contact me, you can email me at @comcast.net. Thank you in advance for your time.

Teacher - Group Supervisor
Company: Come Little Children Child Care Center

Join our STAR accredited center and child care team! Come Little Children Child Care Center is located in Kulpsville near the NE Extension of the PA Turnpike on Sumneytown Pike. Located and affiliated with Christ Lutheran we offer competitive compensation/paid time off/discounts for teacher's children attending the center.

This position is for a Head Teacher in either Toddler Two's or Three's (Preschool) Our creative center and certified teachers are top notch in education - be a part of our team! Teach with confidence using the latest STARS techniques and standards. We receive grant money through Keystone STARS. Opportunities for advancement and growth. Incentives and educational opportunities (including bonus after one year of employment). If you are interested in a stimulating environment where creativity and personal growth are valued and want to be a part of a child's life please email clc.3@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.