Looking for a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Dianne Hurt in Lake Forest, California

43 months ago

I am looking for a preschool job. I have 19 years of experience as a preschool teacher working with ages 2 years thru 5 year olds. My problem is that during the last 6 years my resume looks like I am a job hopper, but I have been presented with some very difficult challenges during that time. For instance, one school was suppose to get there license but after a year no license so I resigned. The owner was not happy about the timing; however, I needed to find something before the new year started. Or with my last job, I went with out heat for the winter, but I don't want to say something bad about the school. I like the owner but she was struggling with financial problems and I am the kind of teacher who will buy whatever I need and it was just to expensive to work there. So when people get my resume I think this is hurting me. In addition, the economy has flooded the market with cheaper labor which I am willing to be paid less however I can't get my foot in the door. I asked for feedback from one school and I was told I wasn't considered even though they liked my resume because they figured I was not affordable even though I never indicated a salary! What can I do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Pre-school Three Languages in Warsaw, Poland

38 months ago

Would you like to move abroad and work for us in Warsaw, Poland?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

shahla` ravanshad in San Jose, California

35 months ago

I am looking for a job preschool in san-jose ca ,if it is near my zip code is much better.I do not have experience but I have 3 children ,they are adult .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.