Bummed out!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Sensistarr in Corpus Christi, Texas

23 months ago

I just finished my Process Tech course in May with the certificate. I have been applying for intern since January with no success to finding anything! FHR only hires like 10 out of 1000 entree levels every quarter, ive applied for that 3 times now. Not including all the other jobs i have applied for all across Texas..... Does anyone have any advice they can give. I have worked in the refineries since I was 19 as a contractor. I just dont understand why its so hard. PEASE HELP!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tye Keton Archer in Boling, Texas

15 months ago

There is a steel pipe manufacturing plant opening up here in Matagorda County in the next yr or two named Tenaris that will be hiring 500 or more people to fill positions in the newly built plant. There are also alot of plants out by Freeport that usually do some hiring. I know there were some positions upon for Murphy Oil awhile back as well. You should be able to find a job as a process technician around Texas especially the coast. You are just goin have to hassle them, sent out alot of applications to different companies, work on your interview skills/resume/test taking, network with pl that are in the industry and dont give up. There are jobs opening up left and right your just goin have to be willing to move and come to them. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.