First Production Assistant job this weekend. I need helpful hints to make it run smooth!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

imheidi in Savannah, Missouri

66 months ago

Please tell me what you can on how to make this weekend go smoothly. What should/do I need to know? I appreciate any information you can share. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AllDay in Los Angeles, California

66 months ago

Just always ask if someone needs something. Keep things clear. Always have a extra brick (battery) & call sheets on hand. Just in case someone needs to refer to it. Ask those that cant get to it if they need anything such as water, extra hands or etc..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cookie in Albuquerque, New Mexico

64 months ago

if you are asked to do something that you don't know how just ask someone to help. i'm assuming they hired you knowing that you haven't done it before. they'll be glad to help. just make sure to pay attention so you don't have to ask again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hjt1961@hotmail.com in Salem, Wisconsin

62 months ago

First of all get to know your workers make sure you get there names correct ask questions to the workers they always like to be involved.
Ask the workers of the safty procedures and see if they are familiar with them the employees always want to feel safe at work BE NICE and good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hjt1961@hotmail.com in Salem, Wisconsin

62 months ago

First of all get to know your workers make sure you get there names correct ask questions to the workers they always like to be involved.
Ask the workers of the safety procedures and see if they are familiar with them the employees always want to feel safe at work BE NICE and good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.