I need to interview a PA. Will someone be able to help?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Chris in San Leandro, California

66 months ago

1. What inspired you into becoming a production assistant?
2. What are the general requirements and characteristics that PA needs to have to be successful?
3. What company did you work for? And what position were you? A set PA or a office PA.
4. How did you start becoming a PA? Were you an intern or was it a job that you just fell in love with?
5. What did you do on your first day?
6. What was the most interesting thing you did while on the job?
7. What projects have you worked on? And what are you working on now?
8. Have you met/ worked with any celebs or famous people?
9. What are the challenges of becoming a successful PA?
10. What are the opportunities or job offers do you get when you finish becoming a PA?
11. What are some tips that you suggest to a young inspiring PA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Los Angeles, California

64 months ago

Chris in San Leandro, California said: 1. What inspired you into becoming a production assistant?
2. What are the general requirements and characteristics that PA needs to have to be successful? - Having fast answers for your film set questions.
3. What company did you work for? And what position were you? A set PA or a office PA. - If this is a set position than they should have set experience.
4. How did you start becoming a PA? Were you an intern or was it a job that you just fell in love with? - Believe me it doesn't matter how he got his first gig, as long as his an experienced PA
5. What did you do on your first day? - anything but but producers assistant (their lazy MF's)
6. What was the most interesting thing you did while on the job? - It doesn't matter
7. What projects have you worked on? And what are you working on now? - Feature Film is always the best, but depends on the personality.
8. Have you met/ worked with any celebs or famous people? - if the answer is yes, then great. But if not, got to give him/her a chance than.
9. What are the challenges of becoming a successful PA? - Keep in it cool, able to take loads of stress without exploding, and no attitudes. This is the ultimate key element in a PA, basically to anyone on the set.
10. What are the opportunities or job offers do you get when you finish becoming a PA? - Depends what he/she is shooting for.
11. What are some tips that you suggest to a young inspiring PA?
Start learning as much as possible either at home or on the set, it'll teach you what your good at and you'll find you nitch on what you want to do in the future.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jadee in Los Angeles, California

62 months ago

hi ill be happy to hear from you,i new at the movie
industry and its looks like you took the words out of
my mouth :)if someone answer you ill be real gratfull to have his email with the answers to your wounderfull questions
my email adress is gadpri@gmail.com thanx alot:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.