Hard to get interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Iron man in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

43 months ago

I have 25 years in management. I served 24 years in the military, and also served in viet Nam. I put honor,integrity,and character above all things. I state this during interviews, and pull no punches when asked how come I have such a high success rate, and have been able to retain people when others leave from other shifts. I will not conpromise on ethics. This seems to be a problem with companies today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

michael griffith in Cincinnati, Ohio

43 months ago

todays companys do not care about your values i do thank you for serving our u.s.a i also need a job my values are the same as yours and i also can find a job it's been almost two years and approching 2000 alps with little or no responce. keep the faith thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Iron man in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

43 months ago

Keep strong. I am blessed, as I am working. I just have to drive 170miles a day. I will keep you in my prayers, and your family.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

cbustamante in Los Angeles, California

43 months ago

I am 4 months out of work and I'm going out of my mind, can't imagine 2 years, I have 387 alps and counting, also I have same values as yours but with 29 years in manufacturing I feel that my age is not helping although my experience as yours may be an aset it seem out of date, sometimes is hard to smile when you see everything go down the drain, like many others I pray but thats not enough..... some how I have to make it happen for me and I hope you feel the same for you, if you give up you could take your family with you, be strong for you and for them. Don't give up, God Bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

michael griffith in Cincinnati, Ohio

43 months ago

it is bad out there and the only way you will find a job is to keep the faith and keep on knocking on them door that nobody wants to anser god will have you do something you can not handle. also you will not get a job watching jerry springer all day its a good show but nobody will come looking for you except bill collectors.. keep the faith. michael griffith

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.