Seeking Coordinator/Management Position in Myrtle Beach, SC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

MarisaMarie in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

61 months ago

I have less than 4 years of professional working experience, but I learn quickly and was promoted 3 times in less than 4 years. However, I want to advance and learn more. I am trying to gain more experience in management.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

61 months ago

Hello MarisaMarie, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

Mikeposer in Houston, Texas

58 months ago

Can I get a Project Coordinator/Planner job in Texas while residing in New York? I know the construction and oil and gas facilities companies are in Texas. I am applying online but they don't respond to my applications and the job search agents have not been helpful either as they only link me to online schools. I have a background in Planning/Scheduling and I also PMP certified.

Grace Lemabni in Zambia

48 months ago

I am looking for a project management postion in Toronto.I have 5 years of work experince with a women organisation.If there is any organisation dealing in issues of women please let mw know.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.