Tips for property accountant interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming property accountant interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Miguel A Rocha in El Paso, Texas

83 months ago

I do have an upcoming property accounting interview. Please help me with those tips. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Maxima in Calgary, Alberta

56 months ago

Miguel A Rocha in El Paso, Texas said: I do have an upcoming property accounting interview. Please help me with those tips. Thanks.

Hi Miguel,

Just like in any other interviews, you have to make them feel that you are the ideal person the company is looking for the position.

You have to stress that you are comfortable with any type of accounting software, regardless of being non-experience with the particular acctg software the co is using. After all, I believe you have a strong accounting background.

You also have to emphasize that you will be able to bring your strength regardless of the portfolio of the buildings the position you are applying for entail.s

Good luck and God bless.

Maxima

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Maxima in Calgary, Alberta

56 months ago

Hi Miguel,

Just like in any other interviews, you have to make them feel that you are the ideal person the company is looking for the position.

You have to stress that you are comfortable with any type of accounting software, regardless of being non-experience with the particular acctg software the co is using. After all, I believe you have a strong accounting background.

You also have to emphasize that you will be able to bring your strength regardless of the portfolio of the buildings the position you are applying for entail.s

Good luck and God bless.

Maxima

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.