International Village Assoc. Lauderhill, Fl. WARNING

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Gil in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

49 months ago

This is a mad house, the BOD members are very abusive to all the staff, the salary offered is 80K but you will never make your 90 days.
this is a real s**t hole. Do not even bother to apply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jones_mila in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

47 months ago

WOW guys! This just sounds like every other condo association in South Florida!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

CondoWolff in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

47 months ago

jones_mila in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: WOW guys! This just sounds like every other condo association in South Florida!

This bunch makes the others look like beginners

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lgoldbug in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

40 months ago

CondoWolff in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: This bunch makes the others look like beginners

Stewart whay don't you get your head out of your own butt and suck your own crap. We have had a lot on the board and a lot that are stealing and putting money in their pockets. I thought you have changed from the Samuals thing, as he changes votes etc. Now your grandson is in there. For the first time in years we have had a normal vote withough people tampering in it, and still they keep people who are selling properties, giving out illegal stickers, allowing people to do crime in here and you 80 year old that has trouble driving still gets a licence. If you allow IV to have crime then that is your fault. We are trying to correct it, but with people like you, they will get what they want and keep laughing at you. This is a beautiful place and a lot of people have spent their own money to improve it. Now the ones that refuse to pay their maintenance and or morgage insist on getting all the benifits. You tell me who has the rights.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lgoldbug in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

40 months ago

CondoWolff in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: This bunch makes the others look like beginners

I dought that wolff, this place makes others take notice and do something about it. If you don't agree with us taking care of crime them you are sending a message to millions on here to go after you first. Get your head out of your 2 faced butt because people here will do what we have to. We are paying for it. I refuse and hundreds do also to refuse to pay for others that are illegal, refuse to pay for maintenance, refuse to pay morgage etc. Let them buy gas and go to the beach or let them pay for a gym. What is your problem!!!! Thank you for making IV a better place!!!! We got the 80 year old vote changer that everyone felt sorry for out and now I found you, an owner here. With all the problems IV has and the illegal activity, and we are doing something about it. You bash us. Take a deap breath.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.