Property Manager Needs a Property to Manage...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jeff Riccio in Wantagh, New York

67 months ago

Henry Argasinski in Clinton Township, Michigan said: I have 22 years experience as a property manager, mostly commercial office and mixed-use retail, having worked for major industry leaders such as CB Richard Ellis and Cushman & Wakefield. My portfolio has included over nine million square, together with about 6,000 residential units. During my tenure with CBRE, I was recognized as a Manager of the Quarter in 2003. In addition, I have experience in both the United States and Canadian real estate markets and hold duel citizenship (which would be an asset to some companies).
Thirteen months ago I was general manager of a landmark 1M S.F. office tower (One SeaGate in Toledo, Ohio) which was sold to a New York company with an existing in-house management team, thus my last position was basically eliminated.
The Mid-West market is so bad, most companies have downsized and there hasn't been much movement by managers in the field. Now looking for work for over a year, I haven't seen an interview in over four months (and yes, I would work for less money or relocate but just don't get the call back).
Does anyone have any suggestions? I have an online resume available on my website at www.paperchips.com that shows my background.
Thanks.

Are you working yet? I like you have suffered the same fate, did you get a job yet and is there hope??

Jeff

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

I like you have suffered the same fate, did you get a job and is there hope??

Jeff

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Henry Argasinski in Clinton Township, Michigan

67 months ago

Jeff, I'm not working yet (picking up some contracts doing life safety and emergency management work). Seventeen months now, still not much moving in the field. Of the three interviews I've had in the past few months, two positions were filled internally. On the last interview I haven't heard yet...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Thank you for the reply, it appears the road will be long, maybe I'll go sell Hot Dogs from a cart!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.