Where to find Awesome Quality Engineers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Recruiter in Sunnyvale, California

56 months ago

I am a consultant who has been hired to work for a large Fortune 500 company to find Quality Engineers. My difficulty is not finding Quality Engineers, but finding people who have strong SW development experience. Can anyone direct me to the best forum besided just this one to really connect with some Great Quality Engineers. I am looking for people who would like to live and work in the Silicon Valley. Please make a comment so we can engage in a serious discussion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Robert Li in Toronto, Ontario

33 months ago

you may post your job to www.asqtoronto.org

Toronto ASQ chapter is one of largest in NA.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BBAASPENCER

27 months ago

Recruiter in Sunnyvale, California said: I am a consultant who has been hired to work for a large Fortune 500 company to find Quality Engineers. My difficulty is not finding Quality Engineers, but finding people who have strong SW development experience. Can anyone direct me to the best forum besided just this one to really connect with some Great Quality Engineers. I am looking for people who would like to live and work in the Silicon Valley. Please make a comment so we can engage in a serious discussion.

I just retired from GM and searched in several areas in California for an Upper Level Quality position. There were many offers in and around Sunnyvale and Cupertino, but the wages are not in proportion to the cost of housing. The same house I purchased south of Nashville, TN would cost me at least one million dollars more in that area!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.