Radiation Therapist Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (128) - Start a Discussion

JeeJee in Canton, Michigan

Updated 58 months ago

jobs in Michigan - 2 Replies

Hi. I just moved to Michigan from California. I am having a problem finding a job like most people. I was just wondering how the therapists here...

Shiloh Litton in Clarksville, Pennsylvania

Updated 59 months ago

How can I become a professor in radiation therapy? I will soon graduate with BSc Radiation Therapy. - 1 Reply

I really want to become a professor in radiation therapy. I will soon graduate with BSc Radiation Therapy and come out as a radiation therapist.

skyrise in San Diego, California

Medical Knowledge and Competing Job Markets

Hello everyone. I am currently looking into the radiation therapy field. Feedback on the following topics would be extremely helpful. - I...

donnierazor in Suwanee, Georgia

hematology and oncology

hematology and oncology Required Education Doctorate Degree IF YOU GOT AND STILL WANT TO KNOW MORE PLEASE E-MAIL ASAP FOR INFO PLEASE...

Mark RCP in Texas

Updated 63 months ago

respiratory therapist - 1 Reply

Could you describe me your job description and your routine in this career? I want to get in the Health field but totally confused by so many...

michun danzy in New Brunswick, New Jersey

Updated 65 months ago

radiation therapy jobs in north caroline - 1 Reply

im lookinf for radiation therapy jobs in NorthCarolina.

Job4me in Weehawken, New Jersey

Radiation Therapy jobs in NJ

Hi all, I will be graduating In Radiation Therapy in 9/09. I am starting to look around and I know that it is a hard economy. I love doing...

lizabeth in Buffalo, New York

testing

i took the CRT practice exam on the NBRC website, and its only my 1st year in respiratory, and i got a 79/140...so what is a passing grade? what...

Help needed in Columbus, Ohio

Is the interview process even required?

Somebody told me that Ohio State university interview the top 20 students for the radiation therapy program during the Spring quarter. The problem is...

coldupnorth in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Updated 67 months ago

Radiation Therapy : A good career choice or not? - 1 Reply

I will graduate with a B.S. in Radiation Therapy from Medical College of Georgia in a few days. I am really concerned about the job market. It...

Brooke in Calhoun, Georgia

Updated 69 months ago

Looking to get into Radiation therapy - 3 Replies

I have two degrees, one being a AS in finance and the othere is a BS in theology. I realize neither of these degrees will help me, other than...

kare in Indianapolis, Indiana

Updated 70 months ago

starting salary for new grad - 3 Replies

how much, if asked, is the average salary for a new grad?

karebear78 in Chicago, Illinois

working after giving birth

i graduate May 2009 and expected due date is June 2009, how soon should I say I am available to work and when exactly should I apply? Are my chances...

BigAnt in Palos Hills, Illinois

Does a Bachelor’s help you excel in the field more rapidly...i.e. Chief Rad Therapist?

I about to finish a DMS program with an associates and I want to get my Bachelors in Rad therapy but is it worth the money to do it on a university...

plong1234 in Brooklyn, New York

Updated 72 months ago

Any experience with Nassau Community College? - 5 Replies

Wondering if anyone has experience with NCC? I am wondering about the enrollment process and information on competition regarding acceptance. Thanks.

T in Lake Worth, Florida

Updated 73 months ago

math heavy occupation? - 1 Reply

I have a question for people have gone through the training to become Radiation Therapists. I am very interested in this field but have concerns...

Tyler in Georgetown, Texas

Questions about schools (accredited vs. non, etc.)

[NOTE* This exact post has also been posted on the radiation therapy technologist forum] I am currently looking for school to get my 2 year...

Radmaster in Roanoke, Virginia

Updated 74 months ago

Job Market - 1 Reply

I am currently in a nuclear medicine technology program, and it seems as though there are absolutely no jobs in the field. Thus, I was wondering...

adam in Friedrichsdorf, Germany

im a american living in germany, is there any online school for to become a rad. therap.?

i live in germany. I am american, but cant return home for one year. i only speak a little german, so school hear is not a option. is there any...

nicole in Raleigh, North Carolina

nursing

I live in brooklyn new york and have been trying to pursue a career in nursing I appyled to 3 schools and didn't get accepted. I tryed lich...

Lee in Rome, Georgia

Radiation Therapy videos

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=oulearn&search_query=Radiotherapy%20and%20its%20physics great videos showing daily routines of...

Sheri in Nashville, Tennessee

Updated 78 months ago

rad ther - 2 Replies

im currently a rad tech and i want to change over to rad ther. what do i have to do for that?

Liz in Trenton, New Jersey

Updated 79 months ago

Interview Preparation - 2 Replies

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming radiation therapist interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and...

Host

Boom or bust?

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing? Where are the jobs? Which places have the most radiation...

Host

To be the best...

What are the top 3 traits or skills every radiation therapist must have to excel? Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your radiation...

Host

Starting out...

How did you get your start doing radiation therapist work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position? Do you need a...

Host

Show me the money...

What are typical radiation therapist salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this...

Host

Getting ahead...

What is the best training for becoming a hirable radiation therapist? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.