Masters degree in Radiation Therapy

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

AnnaLisa in Melbourne, Australia

87 months ago

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for masters degree programs in RT anywhere in the U.S or Canada.

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

MRT(T) in Toronto, Ontario

76 months ago

There's only one MHSc in RT program and it's at the University of Toronto in Canada. It's an advanced practice degree and probably not what you're looking for(clinical specialist RT). They only accept 5 people a year and I'm pretty sure the spots are for locals as well. You will find it easier to get into an Autralian or UK master's degree program in RT.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.