What do you enjoy most about your Real Estate Analyst career?

Comments (6)

Host

What do you enjoy most about being a Real Estate Analyst? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Eric in Minneapolis, Minnesota

82 months ago

I love numbers and finding inefficiencies. I also love to do something that looks to the future instead of only looking at the past (i.e. staff accountants). I dislike how sometimes numbers can become blurry and mesh together. It is challenging, but if you are creative and curious you will find you can solve problems that come up. University of Wisconsin Madison has a great program and so does UCLA. I know St. Thomas University in Minneapolis has a program too.

Jason Briggs in Patchogue, New York

82 months ago

I am on the debt side for a mid sized lender and for me its the variety of the finance side. The biz for me is very transaction oriented. You move from one deal to another and the set of problems and solutions changes quickly. I really enjoy having to deal with usually a different cast of people every time. The boring part sometimes is being stuck in the office for extended periods of time.

If you are interested in a learning more, check out www.Crenex.com and their education programs page-they have a list of college level real estate programs you can evaluate.

Alex Martin in Lamba, United Kingdom

82 months ago

well i think that real estate investment is very good option in investing field. As there is very low risk while investing, good for future profit, and also very beneficial. As now a days many people are investing there money in real estate and also having good profit through it. I had also invested my money with a real estate investor and was happy to hear that the investment was going the right way. There are good results in real estate

www.ira-401k-realestate.com/IYF-Video-Opt-In

Chris in Astoria, New York

81 months ago

Alex Martin in Lamba, United Kingdom said: well i think that real estate investment is very good option in investing field. As there is very low risk while investing, good for future profit, and also very beneficial. As now a days many people are investing there money in real estate and also having good profit through it. I had also invested my money with a real estate investor and was happy to hear that the investment was going the right way. There are good results in real estate

www.ira-401k-realestate.com/IYF-Video-Opt-In

Ummmmm... not always. Just to look at this weeks headlines you could argue that Wamu didn't get good results in real estate, and that real estate might not nec. be classified as "very low risk".

reals007 in Ludhiana, India

71 months ago

I think its a good opportunity for go ahead in our life. Its not a big challenge. If we do some good efforts then we get good results. Its the easy way to make money.
I also trying to learn about real estate.

[url=www.costadoradaspain.com/barcelona-apartment-rentals.asp]Barcelona apartment[/url]

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.